I need help with my R4!!!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Link_The_Eternal, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008
  1. Link_The_Eternal
    OP

Newcomer Link_The_Eternal Newbie

Puerto Rico
    HELLO GAMER'S!!! I'm a newbie here & i think that maybe somebody could help me here... I buy an R4 Card like 2 week's ago & i know how to put the NDS Game Data, BUT, Some one told me that I CAN insert GBA Data and when i do it it says that "ERROR: NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE"... I NEED HEEEEEELLPP!!!!!!! This is starting to bother me... [​IMG]

2. Berthenk

Member Berthenk Epitome of Awesomeness

Netherlands
    There is yet no way to play gba games on a slot 1, and i think there will never be...

3. spectral

spectral Newbie

Whoever told you that was half right. It is possible to have GBA roms on the SD card but to use them you need a slot 2 card such as the EZ5 3 in 1 and a homebrew app called GBAexploader. You run gbaexploader like you would a normal NDS rom and it will open a menu. Select the GBA rom from there and it will copy it too the slot 2 card and then the game will run.

4. Dark^'^Knigh

Member Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Welcome to the forum Link.

Spectral has the answer pretty well covered.
    Just always keep in mind that on this forum there are "Sticky" threads (ie. permanent thread) listed at the top of each section. These are usually for the topics of most interest and for FAQs. For instance, there are 4 stickies for the R4....including info regarding GBA usage on R4. So you could have known the answer without the need to wait for a reply.