Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Here is the whole story behind it:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=122532

So anyways the guy which my brothers friend got it from erased the whole HDD. This had to of had the EvoX dashboard that is needed to play my backups and use xboxcopy. The thing is, is that I can't find the EvoX dashboard anywhere for the Super Aladdin Live. So I was reading around and I need the ISO to install the EvoX dashboard to use the modchip!

Any help would be awesome! I just really need the EvoX dashboard and I can probably figure out the rest.

Thanks!
smileipb2.png

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not an expert on this, but I may be able to help you.

I personally use XBMC, it should work for you. It can launch backups as well, so it should be at least as good.

What you can do is burn XBMC on a DVD with the executable as default.xbe in the root. If you turn on your Xbox with it inserted, it should launch. Now copy the whole contents of the DVD to the HD (C partition). It should now work without the DVD inserted.

You should wait for confirmation though. I've tried this personally, but mine wasn't completely empty.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
NeSchn said:
Alright do you know where I can get that, And how do I put the .exe in the root if I have to burn the ISO?
Sorry, I don't think I can help you with that. XBE files are made by some kind of Microsoft program which you're not allowed to use, meaning that they're essentially illegal. But just search for something like "xbmc t3ch" and I'm sure you'll find it
smile.gif

When you have these files, just burn them to an DVD, simple as that. The xbe file should be in the root. The only thing that means is that you shouldn't put it in any folder or something. Everything in the XBMC folder should be on the root of the DVD, including default.xbe.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Im just about ready to give up with this. If I could just find the simple ISO file for EvoX dashboard that would be perfect. I don't know why or how I am supposed to replace the default.xbe with the xbmc.xbe its giving me programs that aren't even compiled and I have no clue how to use them!

I think I will just stick with playing regular Xbox games for a little bit, this shit is insanely confusing.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Shortcuts? It's pretty easy to make them, but you don't need to! The file is already named default.xbe, so you can use it like that. It should boot up, and you can copy the whole thing to the hard drive. Then it should boot up as well, and you can continue putting everything on it!

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I'll try that out and I also found a EvoX installer too (w00t!) so I will try both of them out.

So the XBMC didn't work, I am trying the EvoX Auto Install thing, I was reading the manuel on the website and it says I need to connect my Xbox to the computer? Is that necessary?

Yeah so everything I have tried has failed
mad.gif
... What ever I am sure I will figure it out some time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse