Hacking i need help with my m3 sakura

CReaper13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got my new m3 sakura and i have loaded every thing up and it works fine...
that is until i try to play any of my dpg vids
i have tried to play them after i reconvertered them with the moonshell 2 converter but it is a no go
also i have tried using the dsm converter but it all ways says that it does not support this video
so can you help me?

thank you if you try

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CReaper13 said:
i just got my new m3 sakura and i have loaded every thing up and it works fine...
i have tried to play them after i reconvertered them with the moonshell 2 converter but it is a no go
also i have tried using the dsm converter but it all ways says that it does not support this video
so can you help me?

thank you if you try

Share with u the format of the files before you are trying to convert them.

To the best of my knowledge, SUPER works the best, google is your friend here, just Google something along the lines of : SUPER dpg Convert

Hardkaare

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
CReaper13 said:
so can you help me?

thank you if you try

Share with u the format of the files before you are trying to convert them.

To the best of my knowledge, SUPER works the best, google is your friend here, just Google something along the lines of : SUPER dpg Convert
I believe super converts to a outdated dpg
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: being lactose intolerant is a sin