Hacking I need help with my G6 Lite.

MlstChlFF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to load anything onto it, it keeps getting a "Disk Full" error. This all started when I upgraded my firmware. I've formatted it with MPUtility and I thought it was fixed but it wasn't. Anyone know how to fix this?

MlstChlFF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, now I have a new problem. Neither my computer nor my DS recognize the cartridge. I think it's broken completely. :/

Edit: Okay, so my computer read it for some reason and I formatted it again and I'm back at the same problem again: the disk full error.

darksniperxv

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try checking the device for bad sectors if you can get your PC to recognize it. My Computer > Right Click G6 Lite > Properties > Tools > Error Checking - Check Now

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Access G6 via DS
Press Y
When green writing appears press L+R+START+SELECT
AGREE TO ERASE THE MAIN MEMORY
When complete switch off DS
Plug G6 into computer and format to FAT
Using official mputility and with G6 still plugged into PC let MPutility work its magic it takes about 10 mins.
Safely disconnect G6 from PC
Reconnect G6 to PC
Put back all official folders if you so desire.
Put the update files onto the root
Safely disconnect from computer
Plug back into DS and update (Press Y 'green writing' press A+B+Start+Select and agree.)

credit to the member of this board

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
do this at your own risk, these helped me once with such corruption.

if that doesnt help, i would try to clean the golden contacts of the G6.
try a VERY VERY VERY LITTLE wet cloth and try to clean the contacts (contacts are those parrallel golden lines that goes into your DS or your USB thing (U-Disk burner to be percise)).

you can open the G6 with a screw driver and clean it then, and then be sure to dry out the contacts.

hope this helps.

MlstChlFF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...well I was able to get a few games on before the error came up. I don't know how or why it worked for a while, but for now I'm happy with what I have. Thanks for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...