OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello Every One!
IM asking Help Because my acekard 2i is kinda messed up now, because,well... I was adding cheats on my acekard 2i which was Lego battles ds
And then I saved and stuff. i put my sd in my ak2i slot thing and when i got on it i went to my Lego battles game and then I pressed the cheat button and there was no cheats for that game. Then, I went back on my PC and deleted a few cheats i didnt want because i thought i had to much cheats. Then i went back on my game and pressed the cheat button and nothing happened, I was like WTF!!!
After wards I went into the ak website and downloaded the ak2i firmware again, nd put it on my sd ect. (BTW my Themes were in the other firmware which i forgot to copy, Oh well...) after that i deleted all the cheats in that firmware and then when i turned my dsi back on and went on my game... Guess what.

Even though I deleted all my cheat file which were usrcheat.dat, CHEAT.dat and the Xml one. They were still ther!!! wtf!!! So i checked my Themes even though i DELETED THEM BY ACCIDENT. SO I checked and THEY were all Still ther even though t wasnt in the Firmware....OMG!!! how is that???
PLease help!
THX!!
P.S every time I add new cheats in the cheat files... it doesnt appear when I click the cheat button on my ak2i. same with the themes.
ANy plz help me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1