Hacking I need help with my AceKard 2i.

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help. I figured out the basics of the card, but i need help with other things.
1. How come R4 save files won't show up on the AceKard? If you have to convert the file, how do i do that?
2. How come when I have cheats on the AceKard, how come only some show up? Ex: Mario kart has every cheta working, while New Super Mario Bros, there is only one. (The codes are fine and nothing is wrong with the codes)

Yea, Those are my questions. Hope someone could answer them.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the r4 saves are backwards compatible with the official and akaio. is your save type set to .nds.sav? then again now that i think about i recall similar issues with the ak2i. according to shunyweb there is a difference, but i remember speaking to norm about it and he mentioned that there is no difference in the save files.

sorry norm, if i just misquoted you =P.

-another world

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, after i download the thing and put it on the memory card, what do i do next? Should i just change the files' name from .sav to .nds.sav? Also, the menu thing doesn't work. It said that the system couldn't load. So, i had to replace it with the new one.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do what another world says. rename your .nds.sav files to game.sav and in the settings menu, change the save type to .sav.

.sav files are so good. all kinds of flash carts can use it.

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, i downloaded the AKAIO, but how come my games won't load? it get stuck on the loading screen (This goes to all my games). I just put the loading file into the folder inside the __AKI or something like that. So, where do i have to put it into?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE YOUR LOADERS!!!!

And if you downloaded the correct file already (not really sure) it goes in the folder called loaders, which is in the folder _aio. Did you even look? It's not rocket science.

henryrulz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, I downloaded the loader from http://akaio.gbatemp.net/loaders/ and i put it inside the "ak2Loader" folder, but how come it still won't come out?

PS, you sound like my science teacher...
blink.gif

NEVERMIND, there were TWO loading files! I screwed up. THANK YOU ALL!!!
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end