Hacking I need help with menuhax and Homebrew Launcher

HenryPKMN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I need help because I fucked up my 3DS setup. I have Luma 3DS, and menuhax (or I did). So, the thing is, I changed my home menu theme (on emuNAND), and then I couldn't access to emuNAND by pressing L, just by browserhax. I don't know what did I do, but now I can't access to emuNAND via browserhax and I don't remember how to access to Homebrew Launcher neither. Please, could anyone help me? I got a New 3DS (Europe)

Edit: okay, so I CAN enter to emuNAND via browserhax. Now, how in the world can I enter to homebrew launcher to get menuhax?

Last edited by HenryPKMN,

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Edit: my emuNAND have the last version, but my sysNAND is 9.2 I think
Hm, personally I'd say try updating the sysNAND (if you want to) so you can install soundhax, or you can try and search the internet for a homebrew for the version 9.2.
Check out this thread. Dunno if it may help or not, depends on what you're trying to achieve, if it's simply just trying to reinstall/install homebrew then I guess this'll help.

Last edited by vinstage,

Infidel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure about this cause I have a9lh but I'm guessing your boot.3dsx is a Luma payload. Maybe try getting the boot.3dsx from the starter kit. Use browser hacks to to access the hbl install menu hacks again then change the boot.3dsx back to the one you had. Also I think menuhax is saved to the theme data so changing the theme is what botched your setup. Someone correct if I'm wrong plz.

HenryPKMN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I discovered Homebrew Launcher Loader (cia format) and when I use it it's all fine, and it even says " ropbin (or something like that) is ready". The problem is Luma3DS, because when I used Reinand, I got a purple screen when I could select emuNAND or Homebrew Launcher, but Luma3DS go straight to the emuNAND with no menus. Can I change that?

Edit: OKAY GUYS, soooo, I changed back to ReiNAND, the purple screen poped up and I could start the HBL. Then, I installed the menuhax, changed back to Luma3DS and success! Thank you very much too all of you, really

Last edited by HenryPKMN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/yjrjY6PCb7o?si=xnFz0B2o_adIgLTV