Hacking I need help with homebrew! Nothing is working!

beta4attack

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A few weeks ago I tried to watch a movie on my Wii via WiiMC but it crashed and gave me a black screen with words and numbers, etc. But I ignored it and thought it was with the program but today I was going to play with the GBA emulator called VBGX (I think) and the same thing happened!

P.S.
At the end of the black screen it says "Reload in 8 seconds!"

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it is the DSI error.

which IOS do you use to run homebrew, (should be 58) and from what are you running it. (USB or SD card and which brand)?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if it keeps repeating, you have to try another DS card or a USB hard drive. it has to do something with that. I don't know anything more about this error

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your IOS58 might be bad, so follow this guide:

So what you need to do is get NUSD on your PC (I presume you're on Windows), and do the following.

1. Launch NUS Downloader.exe
2. Click database.
3. Click IOS.
4. Click IOS58.
5. Click latest version.
6. Make sure "Pack Wad" is enabled.
7. Click "Start NUS Download".

Now in the same directory as NUSD you will find a directory called titles, now go to the directory 000000010000003A and then 6176 and copy the .wad file there to the SD card.

Install it with your favorite wad manager.

The issue should be fixed.

EDIT: Just a clarification, IOS58 is used by WiiMC.

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your IOS58 might be bad, so follow this guide:

So what you need to do is get NUSD on your PC (I presume you're on Windows), and do the following.

1. Launch NUS Downloader.exe
2. Click database.
3. Click IOS.
4. Click IOS58.
5. Click latest version.
6. Make sure "Pack Wad" is enabled.
7. Click "Start NUS Download".

Now in the same directory as NUSD you will find a directory called titles, now go to the directory 000000010000003A and then 6176 and copy the .wad file there to the SD card.

Install it with your favorite wad manager.

The issue should be fixed.

EDIT: Just a clarification, IOS58 is used by WiiMC.
yes it is, but some people have been reporting strange issues with wiimc.(newest release) so my suggestion would be, go to wiimc main page (wiimc. org). you can download any version you want,(personally i go for 1.1.4 or 1.1.5, these two are waay more stable). then download the channel(if you want it).. redo your ios 58 if it not up to date, then run wiimc. 1.1.5 is what i stay on, i've played with the updates, but as i said before, those two are more stable an crash a lot less.(last time mine crashed, i tried to play a mkv. video with high frame rate, 6months ago)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: