I need help with cheats for my Pokemon rom (EDGE)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ConnorDaBoss, Jul 9, 2009.

1. ConnorDaBoss
    OP

ConnorDaBoss Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Italy
    I've only got two games on my EDGE card. This is probably a noobish topic, but I really have no idea what to do. One of my games is the (U) Pokemon Platinum rom, and when i downloaded it onto my EDGE the game works fine and everything, so no problems with the rom itself. I was wondering, how do I get cheats onto it? The cheats are definetly enabled on my EDGE, and the Mario Kart game i downloaded came and works with cheats, so I know that I CAN get cheats on it, but I don't know how to do it manually (for Pokemon Platinum). I heard of something called r4cce, and but I don't really understand it [​IMG]. Can someone please tell me how to get cheats onto the Pokemon rom? Thanks in advance.

2. nicky041192

nicky041192 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 9, 2008
    UK
    go on cheats.gbatemp.net and download the latest cheat file. google 'r4cce' which is a cheat code editor. put the cheat file on your micro sd card. i dont own an edge cart so i dont know where you put it.
    use the search function [​IMG].

3. ConnorDaBoss
    OP

ConnorDaBoss Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Italy
    thanks! ill try that

4. ConnorDaBoss
    OP

ConnorDaBoss Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2009
    Italy
    do i have to do anything with the r4cce, or does it just have to be on the SD?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice