Hacking I need help trying to transfer home menu icons from my old sd cards to new one.

Crimson0verlord

The Crimson Øverlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just got a 32 gb micro sd card for my 3ds, and i copied everything from 2 16 gb micro sd cards to the new one. Everything is there but nothing is on the home menu except for the ones i have manually remade cias thru gm9. Is there a faster way 2 do this?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes the 3ds is hacked
You can't [copy + paste] merge two (2) separate Nintendo 3DS folders into a single folder, not even if they were used by the same 3DS.
  1. From the previous 2x 16 GB SD cards, backup your saves + extdata for both sets using Checkpoint or JKSM.
  2. Backup the titles for the card that has the smaller set.
  3. Reformat the replacement 32 GB SD card in FAT32 + 32 KB cluster size with Windows File Explorer or guiformat (if it were bigger than 32 GB).
  4. Full Write + Verify Test the empty card with H2testw. Check for hardware problems. Don't skip this step.
  5. If the new card passes, delete the *.h2w test files. Don't use it if an error was reported.
    • If your newly purchased card is found to be faulty, return it for a refund. Go back to step 3 or 4.
  6. Copy the files of the larger set to the new card. Copy the *.cia files from the smaller set. Depending which save manager you used, combine these:
    • sdmc:/3ds/Checkpoint folder
    • sdmc:/JKSV folder
  7. Reinstall all the games, DLCs, and updates with FBI, and restore the saves + extdata with the save manager.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.