I need help setting up emulators on my acekard 2i

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Mastaking, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Mastaking
    OP

Mastaking Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2009
    United States
    I updated the Acekard 2i with the newest firmware and downloaded 1.87 i believe and put it onto the card as directed. I can play NDS roms with no problems but I can't load any toms through the emulators.

I click chessmaster and the Acekard loads, then I click SNEmulDS.nds, it says FS initializing... FS Success!
    I then get put onto a Screen that says select rom, so I do. After selecting the Rom I get put onto another screen that has 6 grey boxes (Select Rom, Load State, Save State, Options, SPC Jukebox, Advanced) and no matter what I do no games load.

I reset the DSi, click Chessmaster and Acekard loads, then I click NesDS.nds and I get a message that says:

"nesDS For MoonShell2 ound.
    Please call this application fro
    Written by loopy the exten
    Modified by Linoul

Touch Screen
    Enter Settings Menu"

I then touch the screen and enter the settings menu, I click the tab up top that says File, I click load rom and navigate to a rom that I have and click it and nothing happens, I stay in the menu where I can click load rom again. I am getting really frustrated and have been watching youtube videos and googling for an hour. Someone please help me.

[​IMG]
    [/URL]

This is my filetree on my Sd card.

If it doesnt show on the site then here is the link to the hosted picture:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/sc...10623at817.png/

I will try anything, thanks in advance.

2. NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU Now with extra redundancy!

Feb 10, 2011
    The EoF
    Format the SD card with Panasonic SD formatter and try again. Also are you using the latest versions of those emulators?

3. Caveproductionz

Caveproductionz Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2011
    Netherlands
    Try a different game. Some games arent working for me either and do that..

4. Mastaking
    OP

Mastaking Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2009
    United States
    I appreciate the replies, I reformatted the sd card, redownloaded the stuff from the acekard website, I redownloaded snemldnes or whatever its called and nesds from this site and I still have the same issues.

Could it be the version of moonshell that I have?

Do I have to patch the emulators or the roms to get them to work?

5. Buleste

Buleste Old Fart

Dec 19, 2010
    Don't try to run them from moonshell, try to run them as you would a normal ROM.

6. Mastaking
    OP

Mastaking Newbie

Newcomer
    May 15, 2009
    United States
    I try it on all of the different roms I have and they all do the same.

I don't launch them through Moonshell.

I click to load the roms through the emulator but they don't load on the top screen. According to what I see on youtube of people playing nes games and snes on their ds's I do everything they do and see the same thing they do but my top screen does not display the game.

Am I missing a loader or something?