I NEED HELP PLZ WITH "You are pirate good bye"

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by GDeathscythe, Jul 15, 2009.

Jul 15, 2009
  1. GDeathscythe
    OP

Newcomer GDeathscythe Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hiya guys,

Im newbie as well doing this sort thing, i have recently softmod with Hackmii installer beta on 4.0E Virgin.
    Inside this Hackmii i have installed HBC, DVDX and bootmii incase it will brick my Wii.
    I have installed in Boot2.

I have succeed install those above and decide to install HBC browser to update newer version which is IOS61 v19.26.
    Now i have decided go further installing applications such as GC backup launcher and Wii backup launcher.

This is the file i have installed:

CMDVD34
    MIOSpathcer
    rungcbackup
    WADManger 1.4 - CIOSv7 and IOS35
    WMIOS35

It works 1st time everything and i decided to retry processes all over again because i going to help install my friends wii.
    Soo, i used the backup NAND recovery to set everything original settings.

When i try install those application above and it showed message like "you are pirate good bye".

I have tried remove with AnyTitle Deleter and Shared2clear and still not working because i couldnt delete anything.

How do I remove this pirate message and what should I install 1st place?

Please help me any of you guys!!! T_T

2. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
  3. carbonyle

Member carbonyle GBAtemp Fan

Switzerland
    This is epic!

notDVDx is here to restore trucha on IOS35 but you need trucha (in IOS36 but the problem is not here) to delete things with ATD, so if you're a pirate your fucked up!

Just use Trucha Bug Restorer (and the search fonction)

4. Killer Phantom

Member Killer Phantom GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you happen to have a folder called "cioscorp" on your SD card by any chance?

You aren't supposed to have it when you're installing DVDX. I don't know how to fix it, as I've never done it before.

5. GDeathscythe
    OP

United Kingdom

Ye , i had that i didnt know and i have been looking around and they are soo many instructions way to install on 4.0E firmware virgin.
    What is best way and safest install and if I do needed reinstall from scratch?

6. GDeathscythe
    OP

United Kingdom

If I use this trucha bug does it damage boot2 since I installed it incase it wont brick ?
    Also what are the stuff i dont need in System title that i needed to delete with ANYTITLE Deleter or Shared2Clean?