Hacking I need help please.

Keith13024

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3ds was on 11.2 so I wanted to install arm9loaderhax on it. I followed the steps on this website (https://3dslatestinformation.wordpr...-11-211-111-0-for-arm9loaderhax-installation/) which led me to the installation of arm9loaderhax but accidentally deleted my NAND backup. I then installed the ctr nand 9.2 which I am still using and have currently installed pokemon omega ruby cia on it. Should I upgrade my ctr nand 9.2 to 11.3 or I should stay on ctr nand 9.2 with arm9loaderhax installed.

Last edited by Keith13024,

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You did a 9.2 Ctransfer ?
In the Website stands nothing from a 9.2 Ctransfer....
If you Ctransfered directy from 2.1 to 9.2 without restorinng you killed all DSi Features.....

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My 3ds was on 11.2 so I wanted to install arm9loaderhax on it. I followed the steps on this website (https://3dslatestinformation.wordpr...-11-211-111-0-for-arm9loaderhax-installation/) which led me to the installation of arm9loaderhax but accidentally deleted my NAND backup. I then installed the ctr nand 9.2 which I am still using and have currently installed pokemon omega ruby cia on it. Should I upgrade my ctr nand 9.2 to 11.3 or I should stay on ctr nand 9.2 with arm9loaderhax installed.

A NAND Backup?
yep

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
You did a 9.2 Ctransfer ?
In the Website stands nothing from a 9.2 Ctransfer....
If you Ctransfered directy from 2.1 to 9.2 without restorinng you killed all DSi Features.....

Yes....but you need a Backup of a Firmware below 11.3

Edit: "recommended"

What are you talking about? If he did 9.2 ctrtransfer he doesn't need a backup of a FW below 11.3 .. It is very safe to update after doing a ctrtransfer. You are also wrong that it doesn't say anything about ctrtransfer in the website. Sometimes a console refuses to update after restoring the NAND backup, or sometimes you don't have the said backup for whatever reason. In both cases the guide instructs you to do a ctrtransfer to 9.2 and then update. Ctrtransfer kills dsi features yes, but they can be VERY easily restored by following the troubleshooting section of the 3Ds.Guide @Keith13024

read 3ds.guide

Wat? He's on 9.2 right now with A9LH. He can and should update to 11.3. Why would he need to ctrtransfer back to 9.2? There's literally no reason to.

Also whether he already has FBI or not is irrelevant .. you can inject it again on 11.3.

Last edited by Distrance,

munchy_cool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I never said he had to do 9.2 again.if you read my first post I told him he can update to 11.3.asked for FBI so that he doesnt have to do it again.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-need-help-please.462540/#post-7135176

But he asked the other guy who was basically telling him to downgrade to 9.2 after updating to 11.3 that why should he do it? And then you quoted his question with "read 3ds.guide" .. So basically you implied that the reason why he should downgrade to 9.2 after updating to 11.3 can be found in 3ds.guide.

By the way, the guide linked at the OP is not actually that terrible because it does something 3ds.Guide doesn't; It has pictures and for some reason some people NEED to see what the steps look like. However, the site also links to files on filetrip.net that can and eventually will be outdated so it's as risky as shitty YT guides .. Be glad you didn't brick by using possibly outdated guide/files @Keith13024

Reactions: munchy_cool

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
So it means I can still use eshop and also install unsigned cia after update ,right.

If you actually did read the guide you'd know that Soundhax and FBI injection works on 11.3. And why would you want to use eshop? It's obvious you're doing this to pirate games anyway. Just use freeShop. But yes, eshop will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)