Hacking I need help in N-Card and Fire Card

Alon5

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i'm new here and I don't know anything about the programs and tools here and I don't know how to use it.I bought N-card 1 year ago and Fire Card a few days ago.I have some games that got stuck in specific parts of the games and I need to turn off my DS and DS Lite...(I have both!
yaynds.gif
) What can I do to fix the games?And I have more question i can't play Code Lyoko how do I fix that? When I start the I get black screen...thx for the help..

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't bump your topics in mere hours; Here in the N-Card forum it's common that topics go a day and a half without an answer.

Anyways, if we're gonna help you with your problems you need to be more specific. What games are acting up, and do you mean that they freeze and you have to restart your DS? The more descriptive you are, the better idea we have of the problem.

Right now, the best advice I can give you is to back up everything on your cards and update both of them to the latest N-Card firmware(Yes, it works on clones like the Fire Card) and xmenu.dat files. We have tutorials for such things lying around this sub-forum already, but if you need help, that's why I'm here, or probably someone, anyways.

Also, the newer firmwares set the save type of all games to automatic. Try changing them back to their proper format by holding select and pressing left/right. If you're not sure what the save type is, our release database has most of the info you need.

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm. Which firmware version ?

---
@Freezes: Did youve tried to copy the ROMs over again ? Sometimes there are "damaged" (Dunno if its realy damaged or just missing...) bytes, which causes a freeze. Mainly fixed by re-copying it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end