Hacking I need help i cant see my iso's on my psp

LeeBro

Trophies
XP
Country
India
By having a PSP 1000, its a Fat PSP. and yes by running the custom firmware you should have the "6.61 PRO-C" on system settings, however, that's not the latest firmware available.

I Uploaded the last version of the custom firmware, just make sure your psp it son 6.61 and your model its the psp 1000 before applying:
Here is the Latest Version of the Custom Firmware: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?del_id=60733690162347561276
And here is the Latest Version of the Permanent Patch: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00372569352924135627

To set it up, Run first the Custom Firmware Installer, and Uninstaller your current custom firmware.
Run the installer again in order to install the new firmware. which is 6.61 Pro C2.
then lastly run the Permanent Patch to make it permanent.

After that, you can just format your Memory Stick via System settings, and it will create every folder you need, just place your .iso games inside the ISO folder. make sure they are .ISO or .CSO

Hi my psp is showing the same thing my system setting is showing 6.61

Steveo333

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get mine to work eithier and i no longer have the pro udate files nor will it download them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you please help i have 6.61proc and it will not show games downloaded to my psp or will it pop up my pro update . and its permanent

jbates0077

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to hacking, but i have the 6.61 PRO-C custom firmware and i tried to add iso's but for some reason it doesn't show. I made a iso folder in the root of the memory card so i dont know what's wrong. Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advanced.
reboot your psp after transfer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: