Gaming I need help finding a title of a game

Caligolumen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the name of the game is "Summon Night: Swordcraft Story" thank you "Grim Ripper".
I cannot find a option to close the thread in my thread tools can someone close it if possible?

hello, this is my first time posting on this forum.
I need help finding a game that is from the GBA library I tried to google search for mutiple tags but could not find the correct game.

this is what i remember from the game.

i remember playing as a girl character but it could be possible you can chose between genders.

The game starts you of as a trainee smith not sure wich one (could be iron) there are multiple smiths like cloth, wood, iron, ect.

the main goal of the game was to become some sort of master smith that would be the leader of al the smiths. (maybe this changes durning the end of the game i never played it to the end)

there is some sort of a tournament to determin the next master smith.

you have a robot companion that follows you around and helping you forge weapons.

there was a small crafting component to make more weapons (maybe armor not sure)

the battles system played like "tales of eternia".

there are no party members except your robot.

i remember one plot point vaguely where the main character is excited to meet a real live village hero but the hero turned out to be a young child.

hope this is enough information for anyone to recognize the game.

Last edited by Caligolumen,
Reactions: Pablitox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt