Hacking I need help buying the right card and place to buy

Ramses

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been up and down looking for a B9S comparable flashcart to unbrick my N3DSXL that has been on the fritz since April. I have a DSTT, but at this point, I don't know if my particular one will be supported, but I am close to scrounging enough money to buy a new cart and I need to know a few things:

-I need to know what cart is right for me to use to flash and unbrick my 3DS. The only method I know I can use is the DS to 3DS method, so I've been looking at the R4i-B9S,, which works out of the box and just do the hax right out the box and fearing the DS hax won't work, but i'm sure someone can recommend me a better model for me to use.

-where I can buy the cart that can deliver it quickly, preferably a U.S. Seller, I'm willing to save up a bit more for overnight shipping if possible to get it in my hands ASAP.

so what do you all think I should do? thanks in advance.

(If this is in the wrong thread, please move it to the appropriate place and i'm sorry in advance)

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
At this point, it's the Acekard 2i OR the R4i Gold 3DS RTS.

I have a brand new version of the R4i Gold 3DS RTS that has been flashed with the appropriate software. I live Canada, so shipping may be an issue.

Reactions: Ramses

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free