Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So my Pokemon Y rom that I got which i installed via Big Blue menu isnt working. My nands are unlinked so does that mean I have to install the game on both of the nands for the game to work or do I get another custom frimware. Please respond

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So my Pokemon Y rom that I got which i installed via Big Blue menu isnt working. My nands are unlinked so does that mean I have to install the game on both of the nands for the game to work or do I get another custom frimware. Please respond
Did you download a .CIA of Pokémon Y or was it in .3DS/.3DZ format? Which CFW are you on? Does the install fail or does it not launch? What error do you get?

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed the game in cia format and I'm on Rxtools Emunand 10.5. The cia says it installs fully but when I launch it the screen just turns to black and nothing shows.

D

Deleted-379826

Things I can suggest or switch to Luma3ds and update your emunand and no you do not have to touch sysnand nor should you every touch sysnand UNLESS YOU HAVE A9LH!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok I dont fel like switching tho xC
Oh well
next update it's said to stop being compatible anyway

and another thing I can think of is that you probably just got a bad rom

Eradigon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watchingyou.sleep
XP
Country
Things I can suggest or switch to Luma3ds and update your emunand and no you do not have to touch sysnand nor should you every touch sysnand UNLESS YOU HAVE A9LH!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

next update it's said to stop being compatible anyway

and another thing I can think of is that you probably just got a bad rom
If he did get a bad rom CIAngel will fix that since it downloads right off Nintendo's CDN. But yeah, I would recommend upgrading to Luma and installing A9LH if you have the time, rxtools is old and A9LH is the new standard in 3ds modding.

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

If CIAngel doesn't work you know it's an issue with your EmuNAND setup, and it being outdated is probably the culprit. Thankfully Luma is dead easy to setup, you just copy 2 files to your m/SD.
3 unless that's only for a9lh?

Eradigon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
watchingyou.sleep
XP
Country
If CIAngel doesn't work you know it's an issue with your EmuNAND setup, and it being outdated is probably the culprit. Thankfully Luma is dead easy to setup, you just copy 2 files to your m/SD.
This. Luma (and even rx I think but you should really stop using it) supports 11.0 emunand so there is 0 reason not to update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night