Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am completely confused. There are these 2 girls in my life... I can't tell who I like... It is like completely mixed feelings.

- The first girl, I like. Mainly because she was funny, smart, made me laugh, but then it came to the point where you aren't very... interested in the person anymore. So now, I am not sure whether or not I still like her.
- The second girl, I like too. She is funny, and makes me laugh more than the first girl. And when ever I talk to the second girl, I seem to enjoy myself more and the both of us can get along better than me and the first girl.

So now, I am not sure who I like... I like them both, but then I feel that I like the second girl more because we can get along better. What am I suppose to do...?

People tease me about the 1st girl and me since we both know we like each other. But then I know I am beginning to lose interest in her because I don't see it anymore. The same feelings I had before are gone now.

The 2nd girl, we don't know who likes who. All I know is that we seem to get along better, and I like her too. Well somewhat like her... xD. And then her best friend asked me if I liked her, I said a little. And there was a party last night... I could get along with her easily. And I met her last year, but just never saw it. But now, I like her... >_

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're losing feelings that's a sign that, should you two have a relationship, it won't go very far.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Go with the second girl, if you like her more than the first girl, go with it.

I had this problem also
tongue.gif
, however, I realized that the girl I really did like only wanted to be friends and I finally understand it. The other one I liked for a while and then I just don't really like her anymore xD.

Definitely go with the second girl though, you sound happier with her.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ NeSchn ~ Yeah, I enjoy being with the second girl more. It is more fun, and then after, we can get along better. I had a conversation with her, and we were talking about our lives. It seemed pretty random, but she was like "Lets go on a date one day ;] ". And that was pretty much the highlight of the conversation... Kept on saying a bunch of stuff like lets go to the movies or something, so yeah.

@ EdgeDancer ~ Yeah, I am 13. But to me, it is. This is probably one of the first few people I have ever liked, and actually thought about. I liked some other people, but then, it just never came to me. I would be concentrated over hmwrk and what not. But now, I am actually thinking about it.

@ astrangeone ~ I am getting gut feelings on both people xD. I am really confused with myself, since I don't fully understand who I like. But then, like I said, it is just that I am falling closer to the second girl. I have a weird feeling that she might like me, but I am not fully sure.

@ Rock Raiyu ~ Hormones are kicking in xD. Like I said... I don' feel like repeating myself
tongue.gif

@ Law ~ For some reason, I can always rely on Law. Posts in my threads, which makes me think about things better. iunno, maybe it is because Law gives me good advice. I am going with my Gut, but I got the same feelings for both people x_x

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Oooo...Splych! Love your icon. May I steal? (I won't use it on gbatemp.)

It sounds like you are just exploring your tastes in women. Nobody just pops out and says "I like these traits in women...". Anyhow, if you like both, but seem to get along with the 2nd girl better - why don't you keep talking to both as friends and let it develop from there? (Unless...the two get jealous, but you can maintain both of them as friends.)

Just my two cents.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Splych said:
@ NeSchn ~ Yeah, I enjoy being with the second girl more. It is more fun, and then after, we can get along better. I had a conversation with her, and we were talking about our lives. It seemed pretty random, but she was like "Lets go on a date one day ;] ". And that was pretty much the highlight of the conversation... Kept on saying a bunch of stuff like lets go to the movies or something, so yeah.

Well she obviously likes you then, do it up. If she is asking you to go on a date and you like her thats perfect, thats like what every dude wants to hear because usually guys don't have the guts to ask a girl on a date, but she asked you. Do it up!

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
almost every post by Law is awesome.
and its true anyway, my friend's also 13 but her relationship is very steady. o__o

and neschn said what i wanted to say, take the oppurtunity

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok. If you saw me kissing girl one and you're not jealous, go for girl two.
You really would not know what you wanted till you lost it.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@astrangeone ~ NO. THIS IS MY AVATAR, AND NO ONE CAN USE IT! [be my guest. I won't mind.]. I am just being friends with both of them. The only thing is that the 1st girl I see everyday at school. The 2nd girl, I can never see, unless her friend has some kind of party. Her friend [who is also my friend] was like, "Lets go to the movies. I will tell my BF, the 2nd Girl and a few other people to come". And also, apparently, the 2nd girl really likes me... she liked my last year too, when we first met.

@NeSchn ~ Pretty much what ever I said to astrangone tells you what I think.

@iPikachu ~ I see... lulz. I guess what ever I say to NeSchn, applies to you too.

@Ducky ~ Oh alright. I guess I will just talk to the both of them, to know who I am more interested with.

@George ~ What...?

@Andre ~ Nope, I wouldn't be jealous. I don't see it xD. I just don't feel it. That's true though. Your true feelings only come out when you actually lose something.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude like seriously stay with the 1st one for your age you seem to be maturing
but the main thing about relationships is they arent perfect just like marriage
isnt perfect either but you learn to grow on oneanother then you go from there
she could be the one you leave then regret it later when your married or in
another relationship later in life and your miserable wondering about her you
seem to have a kind heart so use it wisely trust me i've seen people who were
in the same bind you were in then ended up scarred 4 life.......

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@ George ~ O_O; I still don't get it, but I think I like using my Gut feeling.

@ Gisel ~ Argh. But I am just losing interest in the 1st girl. I am not jumping from one girl to another, it is just that, I seem to be losing interest in her =[ . I can't see it anymore, when it was my first time. When I actually thought that I liked her, but now, I guess you can say I am blind and just can't tell what it is anymore.

Offtopic: Why were they scared of life.?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol