Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to place an order for this item, but DX is out of the question-

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11179

I need to find an ALTERNATE store location to buy the EZ Flash IV. I just noticed that DX only has a Paypal payment setup, and no standard card processor. I am not opening a Paypal account or giving them ANY personal info. Paypal forces you to open an account just to go through their "standard" checkout. This is a scumbag practice and I refuse to use Paypal. I'm not going to debate "just open a Paypal account" with anyone, it's not happening.

Or I could just buy this instead, IF someone has ever actually used the thing and can verify it's any good, since I can't find any reviews whatsoever of this device-

http://www.kickgaming.com/pack-with-shells-p-326.html

I've ruled out the 3-in-1 as a possibility. Too many people on the GBA forums are stating severe problems with the device losing save files or not saving at all. That makes the thing useless, if it cant even save your progress in a reliable manner.

TurboC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Seriously, do you prefer giving information to an american company, which is under US law or giving credit card and billing information to a probably Hong Kong-based organisation who try to sell ?

DX is good, payment with PayPal isn't that devil. And this item is very good. I've bought it from DX, very satisfied customer (for this item). Just don't buy memory cards from this store.

corbs132

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice tone asking for help.
in actuality, paypal DOESNT require you to open a seperate account. when you pay through credit card, it goes through paypal not DX at any point.

Don't have a PayPal account?
Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue

This is on standard checkout. look at the page fully before bitching next time please. I would be nicer if you were polite.

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
corbs132 said:
nice tone asking for help. look at the page fully before bitching next time please. I would be nicer if you were polite.

Whenever I mention to people I want a non-Paypal alternative, people usually bitch "Paypal is safe, just use them".

I did look at the page, you CAN use a credit card... but it forces you to open a Paypal account as part of the process just to complete the transaction!

If you're not going to help, then don't post a response.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get it from Real Hot Stuff http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html It'll cost you $41.70 but you'll get it in 2-3 days and you don't need to use Paypal. (I got mine from there after slow ass DX put theirs on backorder
hate2.gif
)

Diosoth

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho said:
[url=http://www.bamboogaming.cn/shop.php/flash-...pping/p_44.html]http://www.bamboogaming.cn/shop.php/flash-...pping/p_44.html[/url]

Bamboogaming, AU$45 (around 34 US$), free shipping. I'm pretty sure they accept credit cards directly.

This is what I call a helpful response. Price is good, only slightly higher than DX. I'll try them.

Posts merged

QUOTE(IceRentoraa29 @ Jan 2 2009, 09:20 AM) Get it from Real Hot Stuff [url=http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html]http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html[/url] It'll cost you $41.70 but you'll get it in 2-3 days and you don't need to use Paypal. (I got mine from there after slow ass DX put theirs on backorder
hate2.gif
)

Okay, good. I have 2 useful alternatives now. The thread has served it's purpose.

ryan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First off, it is not a "scumbag practice" for an online retailer to use PayPal. I'm not going to argue with you, but keep your little opinions to yourself.

Secondly, I'll buy whatever you want and you can wire me the money COD. (With a small fee for the hassle I'd have to go through.)
wink2.gif

TodayiSawMyHeroF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ryan said:
First off, it is not a "scumbag practice" for an online retailer to use PayPal. I'm not going to argue with you, but keep your little opinions to yourself.

Secondly, I'll buy whatever you want and you can wire me the money COD. (With a small fee for the hassle I'd have to go through.)
wink2.gif

I'd trust an online retailer more then you? Its just my opinion. xP

ryan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yetbutno said:
ryan said:

wink2.gif

I'd trust an online retailer more then you? Its just my opinion. xP

Well it was a joke, clearly haha. But it would be a safe alternative for him. He doesn't actually have to pay me until he receives the item in his hands (cash on delivery).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.