deethebee

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So for the past couple weeks my friends have been bugging me to go smoke weed with them,I always come up with some excuse so i dont have to go. I do wanna go smoke with them(despite i never have smoked) but my parents are super strict,So if you have ever smoked weed with strict parents how did u bypass them? If my parents suspect me of drugs they check my eyes,breath and what i smell like, so yea.Thanks tempers! (NO IM NOT ASIAN)

-Daniel

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, you don't have to go smoke with them. Tell them you don't want to go and that you'd rather not get wrapped up in it.

If you do want to go smoke with them, go smoke. How do they bypass their parents?

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do pot brownies. No smell, and you still get high. Or, I think if you just smoke the THC.. or do it from a bong, you won't smell. Just do it out in the open as well. For me to come to my senses, it took.. iono, around 2 hours? I've done it a lot and my parents are super strict.

But if you don't want to inhale any smoke, like I said, just do pot brownies.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My GPA at my university is about 3.9 and I am going into graduate level studies soon (working on my masters degree). I have gave into peer pressure and got cross faded one day (Smoked weed and got drunk) I'm going to tell you, it was one of the best times ever.

Lets just say my parents have been in law enforcement for 20 years, the way I managed to get past them was to spend the night in the desert. Me and a few friends went out to a desert and camped out in the middle of nowhere lol. So my advice is if you are going to try it, take the night and go somewhere where you don't have to return home.

Matter of fact, I told my parents. That may be different cause I am 21 and they know that I'm pretty responsible. Not only that, but I can one up them in any argument they try bringing to me so they really don't have grounds to try and argue with me
smile.gif

It's nice when I pay for my own expense, they really can't do anything anyways lol.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
_Chaz_ said:
You know, you don't have to go smoke with them. Tell them you don't want to go and that you'd rather not get wrapped up in it.

QUOTEI do wanna go smoke with them(despite i never have smoked) but my parents are super strict,

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ShadowSoldier said:
_Chaz_ said:

QUOTE said:
I do wanna go smoke with them(despite i never have smoked) but my parents are super strict,
QUOTE(_Chaz_ @ Jan 10 2011, 12:47 AM)
If you dox want to go smoke with them, go smoke. How do they bypass their parents?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
_Chaz_ said:

QUOTEI do wanna go smoke with them(despite i never have smoked) but my parents are super strict,
Oh no! I suggested that someone might have more than one feeling on a subject!?
And on pot no less!
Of course there's only one kid on the internet with this dilemma, and there's only one way to look at pot!

How silly of me to think otherwise.

gloweyjoey

who??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just go blaze it.

Visine or Cleareyes is good for getting rid of red eye.

Keep a sweatshirt or jacket away from where you guys are smoking, put it on before going home so you have no smell on your clothes.

Then you just need to worry about keeping your wits about you in front of your parents
ph34r.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Well...go out and try it once.

As long as you're doing it for the experience, and not the social properties. There are better ways to make friends and have fun.

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know, i have SO MANY friends that smoke pot and a lot of other things, and they are probably the LEAST smartest people i know. all they ever do is talk about getting high on a daily basis... ive only been asked to get high twice and to tell the truth, my real dad smoked pot and he ended up as one of those people who can never keep a job for more than 2 months and never payed attention to his family and eventually got abusive over everything... he just moved across the country and has gotten rid of all his contact with me, his son (who he is supposed to love not ignore). so if you wanna screw up and accidentally get hooked on pot, just think of how horrible it could be and remember that if you have a son or daughter one day, if things get too crazy, things could end up like the situation i was put into...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Team_Subspace said:
you know, i have SO MANY friends that smoke pot and a lot of other things, and they are probably the LEAST smartest people i know. all they ever do is talk about getting high on a daily basis... ive only been asked to get high twice and to tell the truth, my real dad smoked pot and he ended up as one of those people who can never keep a job for more than 2 months and never payed attention to his family and eventually got abusive over everything... he just moved across the country and has gotten rid of all his contact with me, his son (who he is supposed to love not ignore). so if you wanna screw up and accidentally get hooked on pot, just think of how horrible it could be and remember that if you have a son or daughter one day, if things get too crazy, things could end up like the situation i was put into...

If you want, I can give you my dad, he sucks.

Not everybody is like that though, those are the irresponsible people. You can't get hooked to pot. It's easy to quit. I've done it for over a year, and I quit and I haven't screwed up anything or made mistakes. You make it sound as if he's trying to do meth or cocaine or something.

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was actually worse than what i posted on a lot of occasions... sometimes he couldnt control himself and would go completely insane and my mom told me that i used to cry on saturdays when i was little because i knew that he was off from work on sundays. but when you say irresponsible, my dad is near the top... thats one reason why he was always fired from his jobs. but he would want pot like other people WOULD want more cocaine ect. because during the few times he spent with me he would have to be high before he would do anything. he wouldnt freely admit it but it was obvious (he would seal the door to the office with towels so the smell wouldnt get out into the rest of the house and always say "just wait 5 minutes i have to smoke and my mom caught him smoking it a few times)

deethebee

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well im only 14 so i dont get out during weekdays to much because of schoolwork and such,so i called my friend and were prolly gonna go buy about 20$ worth sometime this week,when we make brownies does it matter what kinda weed you use? And if i do smoke it ill be sure to do so in my boxers
smile.gif
in some forest xD thanks for everyhing guys!! If i do acutally decide to do it and not decide to pussy out ill be sure to post my thoughts and experience here! I love u guys all!

-Daniel

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't have to be in your boxers o_0

Also, it doesn't matter what kind of weed you use. Just make sure it isn't laced with like meth or whatever. Though if your friends have been doing it, you should be safe.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First off. Pot is shit -_-

Seriously its the stupidest thing ever

Secondly. If you want to smoke tehn smoke and face the consequences of it like a man, because only a real man is able to deal with consequences rather then pussying out of it

If you want to smoke weed you must be mature/responsible enough to make these choices and that means you can live in your own so if your parents find out and kick you out you'll be fine... i mean you are old and mature enough to make the choice to fuck yourself up right? if not dont even smoke weed

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
GundamXXX said:
First off. Pot is shit -_-

Seriously its the stupidest thing ever

Secondly. If you want to smoke tehn smoke and face the consequences of it like a man, because only a real man is able to deal with consequences rather then pussying out of it

If you want to smoke weed you must be mature/responsible enough to make these choices and that means you can live in your own so if your parents find out and kick you out you'll be fine... i mean you are old and mature enough to make the choice to fuck yourself up right? if not dont even smoke weed
It's just weed man.. It's better for you then alcohol.

Anyway, OP, if you don't want to smoke weed, just don't,
I've smoked some myself, since I live in the Netherlands, it's kinda hard not to
tongue.gif

And most of my friends smoke some every once in a while, and I just don't smoke with them. They don't think I'm a pussy or anything, they respect my choice.

But yea, as mentioned before in this topic, if you want to get high, but don't want to smoke (smoking sucks balls), make cake or brownie or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1