Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
A Gay Little Catboy said:
@Issac: True true, but really I should have been more clear and said that if he is so worried about his parents freaking out, he should either not do it, or wait some time when he can do it, like sleeping over a friend's house where he can shower and clean his close or when he moves out.

Yeah okay, I'm with you on that!
I'd recommend a sleep over or something, since it's probably with people around you, who can take care of you IF something happens... and don't do it in a drunk state... just to ease the wondering and excitement of it all..

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pyrmon24 said:
Urza said:
There's also a fairly large number of physicians who are of the belief that marijuana is actually good for you.

EDIT: And in the same vein as you having the right to voice your opinion, I have the right to voice my opinion of your opinion.
cool.gif
Marijuana, maybe. Smoke in your lungs, no. Whatever you smoke, it's bad for you. Unless he is going to make brownies, he shouldn't do it.
While the smoke inhalation may have negative effects, you'll still receive the benefits of the marijuana, which many consider far heavier on the scale.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmokeFox said:
Yeah, if you use this, maybe it will grow and then youll think of new things, like cocain, crack, heroin, so i think that it is such a bad idea, really.
Marijuana is about as likely to be a gateway drug as masturbation is likely to lead to bukkake.

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Urza said:
SmokeFox said:
Yeah, if you use this, maybe it will grow and then youll think of new things, like cocain, crack, heroin, so i think that it is such a bad idea, really.
Marijuana is about as likely to be a gateway drug as masturbation is likely to lead to bukkake.
LOL, funny but so untrue, if you want to try it try it, the life is yours after all.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SmokeFox said:
Urza said:
SmokeFox said:
LOL, funny but so untrue, if you want to try it try it, the life is yours after all.
I did.

And am not a cocaine addict.

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Urza said:
SmokeFox said:
Urza said:
SmokeFox said:
I did.

And am not a cocaine addict.
Congratulations

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urza said:
SmokeFox said:
Not exactly your best argument.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I wanna try getting wasted or high or baked or whatever.
laugh.gif

My dad wont let me drink alcohol till Im either 16 or 18, Im not sure. But my 16th Birthday is in february,
so...
smileipb2.png

I dont wanna smoke cigarettes. My grandfather had health problems because of it.

But I really wanna try smoking pot. Just to see what getting high is about.
laugh.gif
But my parents are really strict too. I'll have no problems getting some, cause I found out this random guy sells em at school. But, eh, Dont really wanna risk getting kicked out.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Don't smoke if you don't want to or if you're afraid of your parents reaction (or just afraid of the effects of weed). If you want to smoke, don't mix with alchool, do it in a safe place with people you know (friends), stop when you feel bad, and avoid space cakes (cakes cooked with weed), they're too strong for a first time. Avoid bangs too (those big pipes, sorry don't know how you call it in english). It can be really strong and usually scary the first time (so much smoke that you can have some trouble to breathe for a few seconds (2-3)).

Best thing to do to hide it is to sleep at a friend's place (or not to smoke). Or light chewing-gum (avoid mint flavor) and Visine can do the trick. Don't forget to wash your hands after and stay a few minutes outside and let your clothes breathe. Beware of your pupils, they'll be completely dilated. Do not use perfume or something to hide the smell. Do not stress or 'act' normally. Just be normal. Also, beware of the munchies.

First time I smoked, I was 18, and it was during a vacation to the mountains, which means no parents, no people I know or who knows me. Ater that I continued to smoke on rare occasions (most of the time when I was far for home) but I stopped quickly because, trust me, you don't feel very intelligent after smoking, and I hate fell dumb
biggrin.gif
But it was a good experience, I had some really fun moments.

Now it's up to you.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deethebee said:
GundamXXX said:
First off. Pot is shit -_-

Seriously its the stupidest thing ever

Secondly. If you want to smoke tehn smoke and face the consequences of it like a man, because only a real man is able to deal with consequences rather then pussying out of it

If you want to smoke weed you must be mature/responsible enough to make these choices and that means you can live in your own so if your parents find out and kick you out you'll be fine... i mean you are old and mature enough to make the choice to fuck yourself up right? if not dont even smoke weed

Look,i only wanted anwsers ill be fine im sure thanks for your concern anyways

I ddi give you an awnser, if youre giong to do it, do it like a man and dont hide like a pussy

deethebee

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mechadylan said:
Drugs are bad, ...m'kay?

I dont see whats wrong with weed, all it does is open up the receptors in your brain telling you to be happy..........its only illegal because it makes more money illegally than it would legally (or as ive heard)

(I HERD U LIKE MUDKIPZ)

deethebee

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for double post.......

But the only "DRUGZ" ive been interested in are natural "drugs" that come from the earth......I know for sure that i don't want to try anything synthetic shit like heroin or cocaine.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i didn't bother reading much of the topic but i just thought i say that i love smoking the reefer. shit i'm high right now. if anyone is opposed to smoking you can still partake. thc is both fat and water soluble. make some tea or cookies and your good to go.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
deethebee said:
mechadylan said:
Drugs are bad, ...m'kay?

I dont see whats wrong with weed, all it does is open up the receptors in your brain telling you to be happy..........its only illegal because it makes more money illegally than it would legally (or as ive heard)

(I HERD U LIKE MUDKIPZ)

This is what's wrong with it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long-term_effects_of_cannabis
But if you wanna be stupid like all the people who consume legal and illegal drugs then do it.

QUOTE(deethebee @ Jan 11 2011, 10:18 PM)
Sorry for double post.......

But the only "DRUGZ" ive been interested in are natural "drugs" that come from the earth......I know for sure that i don't want to try anything synthetic shit like heroin or cocaine.
Not all natural things are good.

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deethebee said:
mechadylan said:
Drugs are bad, ...m'kay?

(I HERD U LIKE MUDKIPZ)

Prozac boosts serotonin without the dopamine.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:

R U FR SRS!? I BEEN CONSUMIN DA OIL IN DA GRND!!

Yeah, seriously, though, I hate how the general public thinks of 'natural' as 'good' and 'synthetic' as 'bad'. It depends on what it is, that's all there is to it. Natural poisons can be potentially more deadly than synthetic ones.

deethebee

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
Goli said:

R U FR SRS!? I BEEN CONSUMIN DA OIL IN DA GRND!!

Yeah, seriously, though, I hate how the general public thinks of 'natural' as 'good' and 'synthetic' as 'bad'. It depends on what it is, that's all there is to it. Natural poisons can be potentially more deadly than synthetic ones.

OH NO! IVE BEEN BRAINWASHED S_S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)