I need a WiiMC forwarder ISO

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DeadlyFoez, Jun 9, 2011.

Jun 9, 2011

I need a WiiMC forwarder ISO by DeadlyFoez at 5:35 PM (1,152 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DeadlyFoez
    OP

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    I've tried using the one that gets generated from some app, I've tried a few other methods and so far nothing is working no matter with IOS I use to launch the forwarder ISO. So if anyone has anything that they can share then I'd REALLY appreciate it so I can quit jumping through hoops just to have failure. Thank you.

2. shortz1994

Member shortz1994 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    i've tried to. making my own channel for wiimc. an everyone failed, went through same hoops, just gave up. i think it has something to do with the "loading screen." not sure. wish i could help.

3. DeadlyFoez
    OP

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    The only way that I see it possible to launch wiimc from and ISO is to have the WiiMC channel installed and have the ISO forward over to the channel, and I think that is the case because of AHBPROT. This is starting to piss me off though. I try to avoid my kids going into the SM at all, but as it stands right now they have to to be able to launch WiiMC. what a pain in the ass.

4. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Hmm...I seem to have one that works. The thing is: I have it so long that I forgot where I got it from. Or more precise: when I got it (this is pretty much my only source for wii-related stuff). [​IMG]

It's called "Wii Media Center [DMCA00]" (in FAT32 .wbfs format). A bit of searching got this post, which seems to indicate that Tristar made it.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure it forwards to the channel on the system menu, so that's needed as well. Dunno which version (I haven't updated my wiimc in a while...it's still at 1.1.4. the channel is probably even older).

I could mention that wiiflow has a way to launch any channel from the system menu, but if you're using CFG, I can understand it's not a reason to switch loaders.

5. DeadlyFoez
    OP

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    I never noticed a channel launcher in wiiflow. I also haven't updated in a few months. I'll have to take a look.