Hacking I need a way to dump my 3ds carts into roms.

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tell me more. I been using the uncart process with the xorpads. There is a new way?:O
Well it's literally what I just said :P
It's also described on 3dsconv's github page https://github.com/ihaveamac/3dsconv
Just dump and decrypt (and trim to save space) with decrypt9 then run 3dsconv. That's all there is to it, no xorpads anywhere ;)

Not sure what versions of Decrypt9 support that but the latest release should.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, decrypt9 was working great. But now there's a problem. After backing up about 6 games, my SD card was full. So I put it in my PC and moved the roms to a folder, to free up space on my SD card. But now when I try to backup another game, decrypt9 says that there's not enough space on the SD card. Even though there is. What's going on?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On ctrxplorer it says that my memory card has 6.71gb free space. But on decrypt9 it says that it only has 561mb free space. It won't let me backup any more games. What gives?
You probably thought of this already, but I would just copy the SD files to the PC, reformat the SD, and put the files back. I would use EmuNAND9 app for formatting, it seems to do a better job formatting a 3DS SD card than using a PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm sleepy good night