I need a save for dawn of sorrow. ._.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PyroSpark, Jul 9, 2010.

Jul 9, 2010
  1. PyroSpark
    OP

Member PyroSpark GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was playing the game. Loving it. And one day, as soon as I started the water part, it said my save was...corrupted. Though the actual part could have been something before that, but I know I beat Gergoth, had the time stopping ability and I could have sworn that new area looked wattery.

It tore me apart. So I'm not asking for a save that's right there. Just, a save that's anywhere but past that part. Please. If anyone just HAPPENS to be playing the game, and is before that, can you send me your save? Please. I'd do it again, but I put lots of grinding time into my level that I can never get back. Not to mention how huge the whole area is...Eh..

So please. Anyone. ._. My email is PyroSpark@gmail.com

Any type of save will do, btw.

2. Szyslak

Member Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    I'll check my computer when I get home. I'm pretty sure I have some saves from DoS backed up, and one may be of use to you.

I've played DoS through from scratch a few times now, so I wouldn't consider it the worst thing in the world to start over. [​IMG] I can see why not everyone would want to do that though.

If you haven't gotten one after this weekend, PM me a reminder.

3. PyroSpark
    OP

Member PyroSpark GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Okay, wow, thank you! o_o I'll make sure to PM if needed. Thanks again.