OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing it forever!
Some people said it's a five hours game - not for me!
Even with cheats!!!!!!
I'm in The Fall of Rela Cyel, with that elevator and flooded area...
I just can't pass it all.
I got the walkthrough from GameFaq but still!!!!!!!!!
Tried Youtube with gameplay but can't find it.

Maybe someone has a save with next area...?
cry.gif

Unorigin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
okay...firstly...What. The.Hell.cheats and still having problems.....
secondly, i'm assuming you've made it down to the last level but haven't aquired the two switches yet.
To get the first switch,from the elevator get rid of the"Pot" door with meeth and go thru it.From there turn to your now facing left and walk up the starts and proceed to where the "Magicite essence " was in the future.there should be a symbol for Meeth to use her pot and jump forward towards the stairs-that would be where the first switch is located.

The second switch . from the stairs that you climbed, turn and there would be a passage to the previous room.Follow it and use Al's tribe ability to create a stone platform, use meeth to roll thru and proceed on to the blindingly obvious path to the next room; Use a thunder Magicite to lower the water level. follow the path down and heal up with the crystal as nesscesary proceed to the next room from there and the second/final switch is ours for the taking. place the switch where it should be(i hope you know after exploring..) and go meet the boss.

if you still can't do so and really require a save data..i may be able to do so>.> i'm on the second final act with characters at level 40 each...lazy to specify the details..>.>

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanx for that.

I don't know how to drop a Thunder Magicite on the switch under water! I tried everything!
I know a save point is next door. I need "how to" do it or save point!

nicklessguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just drop it on the floor from your inventory screen, grab it and drop it on the ledge so it falls in the water. It will explode just near the switch.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lol I remember I was stuck on this bit FOREVER. I kept trying to jump across the water but I finally worked out how to do it.

lazyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
gagarin i must know where you got the flying cheat from..i realy need it to get past an annoying part...help is appreciated

lazyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
im talking about the second to last level on sinners isles where you must glide with the urn to the portal to finish the level...no matter how many times i try i only get to the edge of that tyhing and then fall into the lava...i even tried jumping the gliding but it didn't work

Gagarin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I stuck again....

I'm almost done with the game but how to finish it...?

So I'm in the cristal Temple, room with blue and red lights. In 4f there is save cristal, so I start from here. Where should I go?
I want to finish it so bad....:-|

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm