Hacking I need a hardmod for my regular 3DS

RodrigoDavy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought this only happened to stupid people, but I accidently injected my emunand's NAND in my sysnand. Which means I'm stupid... :lol: The good news is that I still have my 9.2 NAND backup.

Anyway, I need to find a guide or something that show how to hard mod a regular 3DS. I searched Youtube but I only found a guide for the 3DS XL.

Either that or maybe I can pay someone to do that for me. If anyone knows someone that do this kind of stuff, please tell me. If there's a brazilian who actually do that it would be much easier.

Thanks in advance

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
there is your way to do a hard mod

main.php

main.php

first blue zone: game cart reader
second blue zone: sd card reader

main.php

if it will be not permanent remove the stylus container to be able to extract the cables and close the 3ds without break anything or create a excapeway for your cables

main.php

the connections
main.php

i do this with my 3ds
main.php

thanks brickway
main.php

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry for the spanish pictures, they are from another tutorial of mine
i make a small translation near to the picture

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
@Chelsea_Fantasy Would I have to remove or dessolder the 3DS game cartidge reader?
¿Yo tendría que remover o desoldar el lector de cartuchos de juegos? Perdón por mi mal español
This is alternative point for clk, you dont need removed the game cartidge reader, use the other pinot if you want is in the other side of game cartidge reader

Reactions: RodrigoDavy

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I saw the picture but I have doubts. My 3ds USA is a model with an extra pin. I doubt if this scheme is different from my 3ds USA.
mighmw.jpg

Chelsea_Fantasy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I saw the picture but I have doubts. My 3ds USA is a model with an extra pin. I doubt if this scheme is different from my 3ds USA.
mighmw.jpg
Not sure about it, but until now I have hard moded a lot of 3DS, US and EUR and always pin the dat 0 in the first pin in the top of the left and always the cmd in the last pin in the bottom of the right. I never counted the pins before.
Is your 3DS a E32010 model?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
mighmw.jpg
the extra pin is the best possible motherboard to have(in regards to doing a nand mod for a o3DS), that extra pin is CLK....so no need to remove the motherboard or card slot

Reactions: mvmiranda

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
really???????
what model haves that extra pin
I never see one of these
they are pretty uncommn, there is 2 revisions of both the o3DS and the o3DS XL, the standard o3DS with the extra CLK point is fairly uncommon, i have done plenty of nand mods and not came across one, but a few people have had them on here....my bets is they where a later revision of the board

Gil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the extra pin is the best possible motherboard to have(in regards to doing a nand mod for a o3DS), that extra pin is CLK....so no need to remove the motherboard or card slot
oh, thanks Very much for info. A friend is doing the mod to me and he told me that the mainboard of my 3ds was different from the scheme that showed him. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P