Misc I need a 50+ dark type pokemon

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I have beaten the e4 and got the national dex, what I'm looking for now is a pokemon with a naive nature

ctunightfall

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't think that's too much of a sacrifice if you're not on the original card. You can backup your save file and restore later as long as you have access to 2 ds's and flash cards.
Sorry I'm not any more help for you. Just wanted to provide a more kosher solution than hacking.

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think that's too much of a sacrifice if you're not on the original card. You can backup your save file and restore later as long as you have access to 2 ds's and flash cards.
Sorry I'm not any more help for you. Just wanted to provide a more kosher solution than hacking.

Well I am on the orgial card and I only have 1 ds...

Syntheticfish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i can trade you, (the pokemon will be non-legitly caught though, but will have normal stats and everything and a random nature) lemmie get my FC, while i do that:
name a pokemon!

edit: FC = 4381 8453 4686

edit2: you missed me :/ sorry, i gotta go to sleep

mattwo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the e4 with help from a gengar from gtc, the guy was trading starly for haunter also it helped that I taught my trade recived emploreon shadow claw
Edit: the emporeon was a piulup when I got it btw. also I have the national dex now. Now I need a pokemon with a naive nature

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F