Jerme

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having problems, rtarded mental issues (as u can see i spelled retard wrong(as you also can see i meant to say retarded, not retard because thats the word i spelt wrong (as you can see AGAIN theres such word as spelt (as you can also see, i keep forgetting to put the ' on words like: that's) trying to think of ways to get that money ever since that gay incident ( i thought that shit was real it looked dope too, but i discovered there are no trailers yet so it was bullshit shitted out of a bulls ass with diseases like the mad cow disease which i heard eats holes in your brain until it is grown up enough to leave) so ya. i neeed (i put 3 e's..) to make a CD for my boss and i need the full version of bay area compilation by andre nickatina (or watever that songs name was) or else he'll shoot me in the head again (explains it i guess). that actually was hella funny.(forgot to capitalize.) i known him since the 60's when we were in 6th grade. i used to rock huge ass afro's back then, and i would sometimes dye them in silly ass rainbow colors. i remember in 6th grade we went to sly park. everybody would look at my afro. at bed time i started masturbating and then this guy woke up and said "what is that liquidy nose??" i tried to stop but i didn't have the will power and i was at the point that it felt so good, i cant stop, and if i did i might lose my penis. so he took his cell phone, flashed it down at me (he had a picture of a bitches titties, so you might say that he also flashed his titties down at me) and caught me masturbating. he screamed hella loud and then the cabin leaders came in as fast as they fuckin can, turned on the light in my room. at that time everyone was awake and looking at me in my room, still masturbating (shit felt so good) the cabin leaders told everyone to go back to sleep, and told me im going home the next day. the next morning when i went to take a shower, this guy opened the shower curtain because he thought nobody was in it, so i thought i was high, turned around because i thought it was a hot bitch (after all why would a man open a shower curtain with a naked man in it?). then my big secret was revealed. i had a second afro around my dick that i also dyed rainbow colors. everyone's faggot ass took their cell phones and took photos of it, so i thought to myself "im sourounded by fags!" then jumped out the window naked. all the girls hanging around outside saw my skinny naked ass and screamed hella loud. thats when i dashed the fuck off over to the lake and dove inside. i swam away, but since i jumped through a window, i waas bleeding. because of that i was instantly attacked by a shark. after that i died and went to hell where i got raped by satan. for those of you who were in the shoutbox when i already mentioned this, satan is a horny ass bitch. he raped my ass apart and my left butt cheek fell off. he told me i can go back since i let him rape me, and i have to come back to life as a gay faggot. i said okay so i was back to life inside the sharks mouth. the shark said "wait. you a gay n****?" and then swam away hella fast. after that i swam back to the shore freaked out as fuck. i dont know why but all the girls started runnin all up to me and flashing their titties all in my face. for some other reason, i did not feel gay at all. i instantly started masturbating, (in front of the girls) and thats how the masturbating fad started. i actually named it masturbating because of me getting attacked by the shark (im a master at being shark bate.) i originally was gonna call it horny ass shark master, but it didn't sound like a verb. then i got in a fight with satan, i lost and then he told me to make a money with the song i already mentioned on it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Your post makes Angels cry.

weeping_angel-hand.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat