Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
badbwai said:
Fine, I'll tell you guys what really happened.

First of all, I'm a girl.

I was kidnapped and raped continuously for about a month and a half..
I was blindfolded most of the time so I did not even see who it was..
I have no proof that it ever happened, only my parents believe me.

The thing is, I go to an all girls school.
And the most overused excused for being away there for long periods of time, is kidnapped or raped.
So I'm 100% sure if I tell them that, it's just going to piss them off and they won't believe me at all..

I can't go to the cops, I can't do anything else, please..don't ask me for more information, I'm already in tears from typing this..

This is why I need another excuse..and why my parents are willing to back me up.
I do not live with them, so I'm not even sure if they believe me 100%..
So please..
Tell them your alarm didn't go off.

EDIT: Also, fuck high school. That shit is small bananas. You should be talking to the police ASAP. If your parents haven't already called the cops then either you are not telling the truth or you have some of the most horrible fucking parents on the planet. If my daughter was kidnapped and raped repeatedly for months I would be finding the nearest gun store.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"If you tell a lie you are committing a sin. You're worth less than you think. Telling lies does condemn you to a life of betrayal.. Someday! DON'T! I guess you will going to do it anyway. You need help!"

We don't want your religious mumbo-jumbo in here, troll.
tongue.gif

badbwai said:
I was kidnapped and raped continuously for about a month and a half..
I was blindfolded most of the time so I did not even see who it was..
I'm assuming that you were sent back home after the first gruesome act? Why then, did you not runaway to someone who could help?

QUOTE said:
I have no proof that it ever happened, only my parents believe me.
After two months you have no bruises, scratches, scars, et cetera?

QUOTE said:
The thing is, I go to an all girls school.
And the most overused excused for being away there for long periods of time, is kidnapped or raped.
What the FUCK is wrong with your school? On top of that, your administration even started to not take it seriously? LEAVE. THE. SCHOOL.

QUOTESo I'm 100% sure if I tell them that, it's just going to piss them off and they won't believe me at all..
Good. Tell them they can go fuck themselves. Find another school.

I can't go to the cops, I can't do anything else, please..don't ask me for more information, I'm already in tears from typing this..
And why not? Some guy is continuously raping you and you can't ask for help?

"This is why I need another excuse..and why my parents are willing to back me up.
I do not live with them, so I'm not even sure if they believe me 100%..
So please."

Tell them you went overseas like one of the posters above said.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is just terrible. Why wouldn't they believe you? How did you manage to get back home?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You got raped for a month and a half?! o.o what kind of world do you live in?! Call the police ASAP, and like Arctic said, you're bound to have tons of evidence on you! Go get help and quickly...

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, I don't know why everyone pressured her into saying that. But it really does sounds really serious, so I'm kinda glad you brought it up.

First, fuck the school. I would at least try reason with them and if that doesn't work, then the school's not worth your time. I'm a little confused as to why the school was your first worry but whatever.

Next, go to the police. Even if you think they can't do anything about it, just go. Tell them exactly what you remember and even if you don't remember the guy's face, they'll do anything they can to help. From what I understand, many people in your situation find it difficult to talk to anybody. I'm not going to say I'm familiar with your situation because quite frankly none of us here are, but as important as your education might be, you need to fix this problem now and nothing you or your parents do ALONE will work. Speak up or this will kill you inside for the rest of your life.

I really hope this is not a troll because I have more things to do than waste time with trolls but I'm more than willing to give advice if its a real problem. Sorry, I don't mean to be insensitive, but it's the internet so I'm sure you understand.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taken back. xD I read the date as 2010, instead of 2009. Which gives a very large timeframe from which it may have occur'd.

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
You should have reported this. I don't see any reason why you should not, even if you are embarrassed. This is not an issue to be taken lightly. I would understand not telling anyone in school because you may feel self-conscious about it. I feel for you and i do hope who ever did this to you die a slow and painfully.

Sin Harvest

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bulit said:
So you were raped for two months and all you're worried about is school?
wtf.gif

This. If what you're saying is true, then I feel incredibly bad for you, and wish you only the best luck from now on. If it is true, who cares about school right now? That should be the last thing on your mind.

But I am a little skeptical... why haven't you gone to the police? And is there really a school out there where the best excuse for missing class is "I was raped/kidnapped, but its cool, I'm back now." Either you go to a strange school and have the worst luck where the worst possible excuse is the most frequent excuse, and the actual excuse you need - OR you're lying and don't want to tell us the truth. Which is fine, you don't have to.

For your sake though, I hope you are lying and that the real reason is much better for your well being. If not, then, fuck school for now, there are more important things in your life at the moment.

But I really hope I am correct in assuming you're lying.

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems like you're lying, to be honest, and I hope you are because that's absolutely awful, and nobody should ever have to deal with that kind of shit.. If you're telling the truth, then I have to agree with everyone else, why wouldn't you go to the police? And why would you need to lie to your school about being raped? I Don't understand . . .

A good friend of mine was raped by 3 guys once, and she immediately called the police after they left her home. (They broke in through her window while she was sleeping. Fucked up, right? I Know.) Anyway, to be honest, it was hard for her to tell anyone including her school about it, but in the end it was best that she talked about it with someone.

Bulit

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
smells a bit too much like a troll post
Yeah, it all seems too... suspicious and unlikely.
First of all, you should have immediately contacted the police, which you didn't.
You also didn't mention how you "escaped".
Your parents are also really irresponsible for not doing anything.

So, obvious troll is obvious.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bulit said:
First of all, you should have immediately contacted the police, which you didn't.

Yes, I'm sure that's what everyone said about the guy who killed himself on the internet. The best thing to do is give advice and just hope this is no troll. I for one have no idea whether this is a troll or not but I'm not taking chances.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bulit said:
Joe88 said:

And the school receives these "excuses" often. Either she's lying, which I sincerely hope she is, or the area in Canada where she lives is totally fucking batshit insane.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uncle FEFL said:
Bulit said:
Joe88 said:

And the school receives these "excuses" often. Either she's lying, which I sincerely hope she is, or the area in Canada where she lives is totally fucking batshit insane.
i live in Ontario and i've NEVER heard of a school like this .

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Fucking epic thread.

Shouldnt you be in the news or something? Wouldnt you want some justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans