Croatia
Welcome to the shitbox!
smileipb2.png

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe a staffer could delete some of your posts and put you back to 99, then send you a pm letting you know the situation. Then maybe you could post again and know it's your "special" number 100....or maybe you could just ignore it and go for the big 1000 and copy some peoples attitude by posting "I agree" or "lol" in hreads to make your post count look huge like you know lottsa stuff.

/me takes a breath

OR maybe you could start a new fad where 104 is the new 100 and thus celebraste with your next post, or maybe you could ignore me all together or amybe you could start an even newer fad where you claim 105 is the new 104 after all many apps get 363 revisions a week some times, so why not or you might choose to go with a poll asking people is 104 the new 100, with other answer such as "hell no, but 105 is the new 104". Make sure to post it where no one sees this post though.

btw congrats on getting 100 posts
biggrin.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Slimmmmmm said:
Maybe a staffer could delete some of your posts and put you back to 99, then send you a pm letting you know the situation. Then maybe you could post again and know it's your "special" number 100....or maybe you could just ignore it and go for the big 1000 and copy some peoples attitude by posting "I agree" or "lol" in hreads to make your post count look huge like you know lottsa stuff.

/me takes a breath

OR maybe you could start a new fad where 104 is the new 100 and thus celebraste with your next post, or maybe you could ignore me all together or amybe you could start an even newer fad where you claim 105 is the new 104 after all many apps get 363 revisions a week some times, so why not or you might choose to go with a poll asking people is 104 the new 100, with other answer such as "hell no, but 105 is the new 104". Make sure to post it where no one sees this post though.

biggrin.gif
I agree but too bad the posts in here don't count.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
Slimmmmmm said:

/me takes a breath

biggrin.gif

I dont agree!

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
p1ngdong said:
playallday said:
Slimmmmmm said:

/me takes a breath

biggrin.gif

I dont agree!

I agree with the dong

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should spam every thread made from now on with meaningless interjections or a paraphrase of a previous post until you have 1,000 and you become elite and amazing
yaypsp.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Gore said:
I think you should spam every thread made from now on with meaningless interjections or a paraphrase of a previous post until you have 1,000 and you become elite and amazing
yaypsp.gif

Or answer with a question (or two) ...

Please explain more Gore, what do you mean ?

Also who's to blame ?

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
Gore said:
yaypsp.gif

Also who's to blame ?
I meant like quoting a post in a thread, to show you agree, or giving the answer to an already answered question, saying the same thing somebody has already said, saying like "cool", I meant to copy a post in this thread by saying that, but it was a joke, I hate spammers and spamming even though I probably am one who does it. I don't care about postcount though. 100 is all you need (Shoutbox and trading forum), I don't really like when people make threads about postcount, about it being an achievement, people congratulating them, etc.

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gore said:
Slimmmmmm said:
Gore said:
yaypsp.gif

Also who's to blame ?
I meant like quoting a post in a thread, to show you agree, or giving the answer to an already answered question, saying the same thing somebody has already said, saying like "cool", I meant to copy a post in this thread by saying that, but it was a joke, I hate spammers and spamming even though I probably am one who does it. I don't care about postcount though. 100 is all you need (Shoutbox and trading forum), I don't really like when people make threads about postcount, about it being an achievement, people congratulating them, etc.
yes but how do you feel about people who post that they missed the achievement?
or posting in a section that is not supposed to raise your post count? I mean, i think it's fair enough to post about your post count, but if your just posting it to get more posts, then that's lame.
don't be lame
be strong, because if you are lame; you are to blame. if you are to blame, then it's your fault i missed my 100th post

wait

i got off topic

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like when people do it. I don't hold it against them.
I don't see it as an achievement.
smileipb2.png

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
mucus said:
Gore said:
Slimmmmmm said:
Gore said:
yaypsp.gif

Also who's to blame ?
yes but how do you feel about people who post that they missed the achievement?
or posting in a section that is not supposed to raise your post count? I mean, i think it's fair enough to post about your post count, but if your just posting it to get more posts, then that's lame.
don't be lame
be strong, because if you are lame; you are to blame. if you are to blame, then it's your fault i missed my 100th post

wait

i got off topic

I agree
biggrin.gif

But seriously, although I'm spamming now...well it's in EOF and is a bit fun suppose. I do every now and then post something good though, or so I'm told.

I'm now just wondering how off topic this post can get
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif
, also checking EOF every day now to see if there is something in the water here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1