i made this video "20 minuets"

• Thread starter WW3
  • Start date
  • Views 1,542
  • Replies 14
W

WW3

OP
well the video is pretty serious its got 9/11 stuff in it.. allot about 9/11 and don't get me wrong if and when you watch it "in full" you will see what im trying to get at that and its pretty much in the title xD i uploaded this about 5 months ago but then took it down and uploaded a higher quality one ... i want to make it perfectly clear i did not vote for obama i think hes a Marxist and was born in kenya here is my evidence to support that claim. i know this is going to get heated so i figured i would just make my political affiliations clear... i am am conservative republcan.

btw just to let the people who live here in the United State know ... Hezbollah Agents are in the US and are waiting for isreal to strike iran as their Que to attack us. it will happen so be careful! from the locations i can remember there in Cincinnati, New York"ny" Los Angeles, Detroit...

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One question: What does WW3 stand for?
tongue.gif

W

WW3

OP
ha ha i knew that was going to be asked its blunt but it is a joke 'actually an inside joke
rolleyes.gif
' "ive got some dem friends who would say i was going to cause it some day" i do not want it to happen

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could you condense this? Paraphrase it for us maybe? 20 minutes of propaganda is more than I can stomach in one sitting.

And on a side note, whats the point of this post? You've made it clear that you are steadfast in your opinion/misconceptions and your opening remarks leave little room for rationale debate, so?

W

WW3

OP
Prophet said:
Could you condense this? Paraphrase it for us maybe? 20 minutes of propaganda is more than I can stomach in one sitting.

And on a side note, whats the point of this post? You've made it clear that you are steadfast in your opinion/misconceptions and your opening remarks leave little room for rationale debate, so?

its not propaganda its the truth, no i just wanted to make it clear what side of the fence i sit on i openly allow debate .. its not a misconception and i did not deny people the option for rational debate and you have to watch it i wont explain it..

EDIT: ill be back i gotta go to drop off an application for a job

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Propaganda doesn't deal with “true” or “untrue”. Which is to say that these clips could be completely true and still qualify as propaganda. Propaganda is an attempt to shape the perception of others. This is achieved by cherry-picking information and presenting it in a fragmented form, as to foster generalizations, while appealing to gut-reaction and emotions.

Let's take your video for example. It begins with the images of the twin towers being struck. These images are“true”; it is general knowledge that the event did happen and those video clips are real. What is however of questionable merit, is the bearing of the twin tower clips on the argument you are trying to make. Those clips have nothing to do with your actual argument, there is no proof or critical explanation to be found in them. All the clips are good for, is stirring up an emotional response from the viewer. In other words, setting the stage for your propaganda.

Similarly, I could make a video called “America: Killer of innocent Muslim children”. I would then go on to gather footage of bloodied children, harmed by bombings throughout the middle east. This video could serve as counter-propaganda and just like your video it would be “true”. But these selective truths are dangerous and when we play this game we do our own cause harm. We are less likely to find common ground, because your video is so opposed to my world view that I immediately recoil, wishing to have nothing to do with it. And you in turn would feel the same viewing my video.

To conclude, if you have a genuine point; an actual educated opinion that is based in more than your emotional inclination and backed up by more than a handful of clips thrown together... well then maybe we can talk.

W

WW3

OP
Prophet said:
Propaganda doesn't deal with “true” or “untrue”. Which is to say that these clips could be completely true and still qualify as propaganda. Propaganda is an attempt to shape the perception of others. This is achieved by cherry-picking information and presenting it in a fragmented form, as to foster generalizations, while appealing to gut-reaction and emotions.

Let's take your video for example. It begins with the images of the twin towers being struck. These images are“true”; it is general knowledge that the event did happen and those video clips are real. What is however of questionable merit, is the bearing of the twin tower clips on the argument you are trying to make. Those clips have nothing to do with your actual argument, there is no proof or critical explanation to be found in them. All the clips are good for, is stirring up an emotional response from the viewer. In other words, setting the stage for your propaganda.

Similarly, I could make a video called “America: Killer of innocent Muslim children”. I would then go on to gather footage of bloodied children, harmed by bombings throughout the middle east. This video could serve as counter-propaganda and just like your video it would be “true”. But these selective truths are dangerous and when we play this game we do our own cause harm. We are less likely to find common ground, because your video is so opposed to my world view that I immediately recoil, wishing to have nothing to do with it. And you in turn would feel the same viewing my video.

To conclude, if you have a genuine point; an actual educated opinion that is based in more than your emotional inclination and backed up by more than a handful of clips thrown together... well then maybe we can talk.

so i was in a rush and did not have the time to elaborate to response earlier' i only had a set amount of time to drop off my application' so what your saying is that propaganda "much like left wing bloggers and sites such as the daily kos and actual news outlets like the new york times" dont participate in this practice?
its not supposed to be propaganda its was designed to try and get people to remember whats important that what we where given was a gift and we need to protect it, and to take good care.

i graduated a year ago almost but due to my fathers job had to move all over the south you need to realize the amount of potheads and drug users in middle/high school every school i attended it was at least 50-75% of the student body that is not worrisome? to know that students are being radicalized from false messages of "hope and change" there teachers pushing an agenda on children in freaking elementary through college? people who fake problems and are emo? cant stand up for themselves and act like an adult? i am sorry i do not care about johnny potheads feelings but what i do care about is the future private smiths country what he fought and died for, for someone to reach the shores of this great country get on there hands and knees and kiss the ground for the freedom he had obtained for his family and himself. but for some punk to wake up one morning and to pee on it not caring for what others have sacrificed and died for... back to the video..

if one person dies that one person is to much.. granted we can not prevent every single person from dieing but when we could have prevented it and it happened anyways why would you want to forget it and let it happen again? there are operatives all through the United States Canada and all over Europe ,you cannot deny this. when i lived up in Cincinnati "outskirts on the Kentucky border actually" there was a bust by the FBI of one of these operatives right down the road from where i lived and i lived out in the boonies.

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have a lot of passion and absolutly no substance. Your arguements are empty. Potheads, Islam, American Ideals, Hidden Operatives... How is all of this connected?

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, yes, typical political debating... Maybe if MSNBC (or other typical liberal news stations) weren't so focused on bashing Bush (for Clinton's mistakes) we might actually be getting some real news out of them!

Man, I'm glad I live in the Cleveland area, listening to Mike Trivisonno seems to be one of the only people that make sense these days...

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pepsi=pay each penny save Israel. It's in the first 20 seconds of part 2. Seriously though this is pretty ridiculous.

Also the links you posted are comprised of material that most people will consider complete and utter crap. They have so much irrelevant information it is not even worth digging through them to find the actual information.

W

WW3

OP
Prophet said:
You have a lot of passion and absolutly no substance. Your arguements are empty. Potheads, Islam, American Ideals, Hidden Operatives... How is all of this connected?

if you dont get it it would take to long to explain go back to the ACLU and try not to register communist 'like the founders.. read here'

Xeijin said:
I take comfort in the fact that this poorly produced, misconceived, baseless and frankly random video will not convince anyone in America.
Well I hope not anyway.

are you serious? no wait you are? wow... ill admit the 2nd audio track was a big if and can always be edited out but its not like i just threw this together using windows movie maker i custom edited almost the entire video it took days and a huge amount of hdd space.. have you ever edited a video together from scrap? ripping from dvds and completely edited a certain segment out of the video? its not that easy this was my first video.

Nin10doFan said:
Ah, yes, typical political debating... Maybe if MSNBC (or other typical liberal news stations) weren't so focused on bashing Bush (for Clinton's mistakes) we might actually be getting some real news out of them!

Man, I'm glad I live in the Cleveland area, listening to Mike Trivisonno seems to be one of the only people that make sense these days...

try mike savage
smile.gif
he isn't fox cnn or MSLSD

btw i know family of Bill Cunningham xD good people
smile.gif

QUOTE(purplesludge @ Apr 30 2009, 07:36 PM)
Pepsi=pay each penny save Israel. It's in the first 20 seconds of part 2. Seriously though this is pretty ridiculous.

Also the links you posted are comprised of material that most people will consider complete and utter crap. They have so much irrelevant information it is not even worth digging through them to find the actual information.

you think so? at least i provide my sources unlike a very very large amount of bloggers..

a side not.
Torture? how can something so harmless upset so many people? see here

and.. what idiots ...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I watched the first 3/4 of the first video then skipped through parts of the rest. Im just going to say it, the video is really messy and hard to watch. Especially the second half, the two separate soundtracks playing at the same time is just horrible to be honest. You seem to have some kind of idea where it is going but the actual video itself is very messy, doesnt really go anywhere and doesnt put forward any points to think about. If it does they get lost in the execution. Having an extended 9/11 segment at the start sort of got my hopes up that this might be a little decent, Ive watched a lot of videos on the subject, but again Im just going to say it, this is one of the poorest ones I have seen on the subject. Not that I saw any evidence that you even tried to say anything about 9/11, good or bad. And like Prophet said it seems you only put that at the start to maybe get an emotional response out of people, and get their attention.

And your response to Prophet again was very similar to your video, and unfocussed confused rant, that made no good points, no sense, went nowhere and said nothing.

If your going to try and stir up debate and make people think your going to have to do much better then this. You cant get a bunch of unconnected ideas, stir them together in a big messy pot, dump them in front of people and go "Heyyy I made this, what do you think? Lets discuss it!" And expect to get an intelligent discussion out of it, make anyone think, change peoples thinking, or get any praise for a job well done.

Thats just my opinion for you, like you requested.

W

WW3

OP
p1ngpong said:
I watched the first 3/4 of the first video then skipped through parts of the rest. Im just going to say it, the video is really messy and hard to watch. Especially the second half, the two separate soundtracks playing at the same time is just horrible to be honest. You seem to have some kind of idea where it is going but the actual video itself is very messy, doesnt really go anywhere and doesnt put forward any points to think about. If it does they get lost in the execution. Having an extended 9/11 segment at the start sort of got my hopes up that this might be a little decent, Ive watched a lot of videos on the subject, but again Im just going to say it, this is one of the poorest ones I have seen on the subject. Not that I saw any evidence that you even tried to say anything about 9/11, good or bad. And like Prophet said it seems you only put that at the start to maybe get an emotional response out of people, and get their attention.

And your response to Prophet again was very similar to your video, and unfocussed confused rant, that made no good points, no sense, went nowhere and said nothing.

If your going to try and stir up debate and make people think your going to have to do much better then this. You cant get a bunch of unconnected ideas, stir them together in a big messy pot, dump them in front of people and go "Heyyy I made this, what do you think? Lets discuss it!" And expect to get an intelligent discussion out of it, make anyone think, change peoples thinking, or get any praise for a job well done.

Thats just my opinion for you, like you requested.

well when i re-encoded the video to cut down on size the audio was really compressed xD unfortunately i cant upload files larger than a gig to youtube it would have been much better audio wise..

QUOTE(TTDSman18 @ May 1 2009, 02:28 AM) you can listen to me taking a crap on your video i mean thats up to you.
im not going to even justify that with a response

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol