I made some boot animations and I will continue to post them in this thread as I make them.

azbro97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• chainsaw-man-dance.gif
    chainsaw-man-dance.gif
    4.7 MB · Views: 61

SepricRedhead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like alot of these animations. I wonder if you could do a monster hunter one where a Rathalos flyes over and lands in the Forest and hills area and breathes fire towards a nearby rock formation revealing the console logo like it was forged from its breath with a monster hunter style to it for both 3ds and vita? I hope its not to hard of a request.

Artaxx

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i have some issues with vboot animations. Sometimes when i start the system, the animation crashes or loops to infinity and the SD2VITA is desactivated, then i've got to reinstall the hack and the firmware. Does anybody have an idea about my problem ?

jeffymix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to request an boot animation for my PSVita. Ive tried for the life of me to work it right. I shall provide the video for you.

Attachments

• Jurassic Park 1 T-Rex Intro SEGA Genesis_Megadrive 1080p_60fps.mp4
    215.7 KB

jeffymix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much. I got it to work consistently on boot. Now, to somehow get the roar to roughly line up using Boot_Sound. LoL

TheMcKayz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

can someone make this into rcf i cant seem to figure it out no matter how hard i try
Post automatically merged:

Can someone please make this into a boot anim for me i tried everything and nothing seems to work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal