Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I made my game (Hungry Lizards) for iOS FREE until 2014. You can play real-time 2 player via Bluetooth, super fun for battling over the Holidays.

XxNqKNw.jpg

Hungry Lizards
  • 4.5 star rating
  • 27,000+ downloads
  • Free until 2014
  • Real-time 2 Player head to head battles, perfect for the Christmas table or car ride via Bluetooth
  • No ads or in-app-purchases
Download for FREE Now:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hungry-lizards/id525416212?ls=1&mt=8

Hungry Lizards is a retro arcade re-make of the Atari classic "Frogs & Flies".
  • 3 Playable Modes: Versus the AI, Against The Clock, & Consecutive
  • 3 Ways to Play: 2 Player Real-Time VS, Multiplayer Real-Time Co-Op, & Single Player Campaign
  • 10 Dynamic Levels, 10 Bosses, & Unlockable Bonus Rounds
  • Original Soundtrack, Original Artwork, & Custom Game Engine
  • Connect Through Bluetooth, Game Center, or Invite Friends via Facebook
  • 35 Achievements & 15 Leaderboards on Game Center
  • Earn Stars on Each Level & In-Game Statistics Stored Locally
  • Universal App - HD graphics for iPhone 5/5S/5C and iPad Air, Retina, & Mini.
  • No in-app purchases, ever!
  • New levels, Characters, and New Features are Free Updates, no DLC!
  • Post Your Scores In-Game and Invite Your Friends from Facebook & Twitter
  • iOS 7 Ready
  • Blast Processing!
"Addictive Bug Catching Fun with Hungry Lizards" - How-To-Geek

"To sum it all up, the gameplay in Hungry Lizards is on par with most arcade games out there, but all the different playing modes it what makes it different." - 148Apps

"Hungry Lizards is a really fun little game. If you like cute critters and games with a high replay value, this is worth your time and attention." - Tapscape

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDoW9yIDj5A

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This looks really, really good - I liked it the first time you posted it and I still like it now. It's a shame that it's only on iOS though, I wish there was an Android release *hint hint*. :P

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
This looks really, really good - I liked it the first time you posted it and I still like it now. It's a shame that it's only on iOS though, I wish there was an Android release *hint hint*. :P

Yeah, I'm hoping to get a decent amount of downloads over the holiday's, so that I can justify the time it will take to port to Android. I'm trying really hard to get my game out there, it's just really competitive. I spent 2 years making this game and loaded it up with tons of features and it's really tough when some sites (toucharcade, slidetoplay, etc...) won't even review the game.

Reactions: Foxi4

moerik

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'm hoping to get a decent amount of downloads over the holiday's, so that I can justify the time it will take to port to Android. I'm trying really hard to get my game out there, it's just really competitive. I spent 2 years making this game and loaded it up with tons of features and it's really tough when some sites (toucharcade, slidetoplay, etc...) won't even review the game.

I know a person who may just gladly review your game for you, GBATemps very own Ryukouki. He has done several hardware reviews and on first glance he hasn't done any software reviews, but none-the-less, try to convince him to review your game, may just be picked up on by more people on GBATemp and the few dozen lurkers.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks like a lot of fun.
Shame I got no apple/android phone.

Also, please fix your font colours, it's annoying to read on the darktheme blah blah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.