• Replies 3
G

GentleFist

here what i did this weekend want you to tell me your opinion on it~
and maybe ill make a better one next time
tell me what i could have done better~
what isnt good at all~
what part is good~
is it important that the video is good too or should i focus on the music?
is this electric style thingy good or should i bring in more singing? maybe bruno mars style?
i want helpful information because i wanna get serious

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i like the sound. i think you should focus on the music. electric style i'd say stay with it. last thing your voice, can u make it a bit louder or clear? y'know like in them trance or w/e songs where the voice is really clear but its robotic ish ish? just a few adjustments and i'd say the music wuld b fine. not good at critiquing fyi

Bently

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ripandsip said:
i like the sound. i think you should focus on the music. electric style i'd say stay with it. last thing your voice, can u make it a bit louder or clear? y'know like in them trance or w/e songs where the voice is really clear but its robotic ish ish? just a few adjustments and i'd say the music wuld b fine. not good at critiquing fyi

I have to agree with this comment.

The singing doesn't match, but i like the song. Maybe try and make the beat at 1:20 more earlier, to pick up the pace.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Sorry, not sorry. But the guy creates his own chaos and I don't believe most everything he has...