ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I found this job, thanks to my girlfried who has a friend on the photografy department of "Vallarta Adventures", wich is a company that has many tours in the Banderas Bay (Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta), I get to be a photographer on a boat almost everyday, not always is fun cause the crowd sometimes just want to be relaxed on the beach, but like the other day (still on practice) on the way to our destination we saw a whale, then we did the snorkeling/kayaking and we saw two manta rays jumping out of the sea, after that two dolphins were swiming just in front of the boat and jumping, and in the way back to the pier two whales were jumping and playing near the boat, as I said, not everyday we have all of that, and sometimes we may not see anything and have a cloudy day, but still I get to do the tours that people pay $70-$80 usd for free and get paid for it...!!
biggrin.gif

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0274.jpg

D-an-W

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I actually visited Puerto Vallarta with my fiancee a few years ago, really enjoyed it (Even the crabs that ran in from the beach when it rained!)...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First post updated with a few pictures, I cannot post too many cause I shouldn't be posting any pictures to be honest
laugh.gif
but I'd like to share what my eyes can see everyday, merry Tempmas to everyone...!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Actually there is probably one for a british person, the left hand of the owner is british, the head of the photo and video (my boss's boss) is british, and today I did for the first time the "Whale Photo Safari" tour and the guide is a british girl....!!!
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol