ROM Hack Question I lost emunand partition - how to recover saved?

Munizz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Folks.

Good Morning.

I have the backup of all my sd. But I don't have the backup of emunand. I thought the saved ones were in the "emutendo" folder (there is a saves folder).
But even by creating a new emutendo folder, and copying the saved ones to it - or copying the whole emuting folder to sd, it doesn't recognize games and saves.

From what I've checked, the saves are inside the emunand partition. Is there a way I can copy these saves into the partition?

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That Emutendo folder is no different than the "Nintendo" folder on your MicroSD, it's just used for your EmuNAND rather than stock.

But generally Switch saves are stored on the NAND and not the card. If your EmuNAND is still intact but not booting, there may be ways to recover your saves. If you've overwritten it with a new EmuNAND, you're out of luck.

I backup all my saves using Checkpoint, just in case anything like this was to happen.

deanspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the same boat. I backed everything up with checkpoint aswell as sx installer before hand, but for some reason only some games got backed up while others didn't. Installing android on a different sd card seems to have broke my emunand... I have not touched my emunand sd card, any way for me to recover my saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.