Hacking I know this question has been asked a thousand times...

Furioku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a system 4.0U wii, and of course I've been having trouble installing .wads, though. I've seen plenty of fixes for this, but I'm not really sure if there's any cIOS's or any such things like that that I'm missing(It's been so long since a friend of mine helped me with that I can't even remember what all ones he even installed). I also haven't seen anyone complain about the particular error I'm getting.

While trying to install .wad of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Wii Ware I get an error saying my system memory is full(when it's truly not.), an the only thing I can delete that makes it work again is the PW:AA wiiware channel. If anyone can direct me to a thread where this has been asked before and a solution has been found, I'd appreciate it, I tried searching but my search skills are inadequate it seems, cause I saw nothing on this particular error.

Servdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a bad wad to me. Maybe just stop installing the wad that bricks your system menu and use the internet to aquire a different version of PWAA and try installing that instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM