I know I'm new and alot of people will probably just bypass me but pleaseeeee HELP! USB LOADER GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by MyNameIsHorrace, Sep 11, 2013.

1. MyNameIsHorrace
    OP

MyNameIsHorrace Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2013
    Canada
    Hey,

If someone could help me with this it would be totally amazing. I have had my wii for about 5 years and have had it modded pretty much the whole time and I have never had any problems until today. I turned on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and then had to go do a couple of things life getting in the way lol. About 10 mintues later I come back and the screen is black, I restart the wii click on USB Loader gx from the home screen and when it gets to Initilize usb it freezes and wont continue to the games. if anybody could tell me what happened or what I can do to fix it that would be great, on a side note when using wbfs manager all the games show up and are still there so Im confused.

2. Xarsah16

Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    Hey :) I'm sure everyone else will know more than me, but I do have a question... Did your wii automatically update against your knowledge? Sounds like the hack was bricked to me...

3. MyNameIsHorrace
    OP

MyNameIsHorrace Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2013
    Canada

im not sure I hope not lol I don't think so but I was gone for ten minutes and then when I came back the screen was black , I had already started the game and it was loaded up so not sure. thanks for replying to me :)

4. Xarsah16

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    Yeah :) no prob. What's your wii firmware and what version of the hack are you using?

5. MyNameIsHorrace
    OP

MyNameIsHorrace Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2013
    Canada
    lol Im such a noob my gf's brother set it up for us so I don't know a lot give me a couple of examples and maybe I will recognize it.

6. Xarsah16

Oct 6, 2007
    Hyrule
    I'm a noob too, it's been over a year since my wii has received any love... I don't remember but the system firmware may be on the bottom of the home screen.., if I'm wrong it's definitely in the system settings. Poke around a bit, because this info will help anyone trying to help you :)

7. MyNameIsHorrace
    OP

MyNameIsHorrace Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2013
    Canada

thanks for the info I will definitely have a look when I can and put it up here thanks

Xarsah16 likes this.
  8. Squirps

Squirps Official Squirps of GBATemp.netâ„¢

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    The corner in that dark alley.
    Actually, I had a problem a few years ago that may have been similar to yours; after doing something with USBLGX, it froze every time I was on the initializing USB portion of the loading screen; I hadn't added any ISOs or done anything of that sort, but this started to happen for some odd reason. However, I realized later that it wasn't really frozen; it just took a HUGE ass time to load (~a minute and a half to two minutes). Try waiting for a longer time to see if it eventually loads; if that doesn't solve it, well, I'm sorry I could not be of much assistance. :yaywii:

9. _acid_

_acid_ GBAtemp Regular

Jul 18, 2010
    Canada
    Canada
    I've played MW3 through cfg loader so maybe i can help.

have you tried a fresh install of usb loader gx? just delete all the app files and put the latest version back in.

10. MyNameIsHorrace
    OP

MyNameIsHorrace Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2013
    Canada
    Just an update for anyone willing to help the system is a 4.2 U