i kicked a stray dog

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by xcalibur, Oct 8, 2007.

Oct 8, 2007

i kicked a stray dog by xcalibur at 1:33 PM (770 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. xcalibur
    OP

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    i kicked a dog today.... [​IMG]
    not on purpose.. but yeah.. i did

let me tell how it went
    (ill give links for any difficult words)
    first of all, its ramadan and im a muslim. in the evenings we eat and then pray taraweeh (link ) .
    we usually come home at about 10 pm.
    then in the night we pray tahajjud (link ).
    its starts 1.30 till about 3 am. i know it seems hard but we dont have to do it. I just wanted to go with my dad once since he's only here a month.
    as you can see, i dont get a lot of sleep and i only had about 3 hours that night. then at about 4 am we have to go fajr (link ) . i nearly overslept and my dad woke me up at the last moment. he quickly left with my brothers while i still had to do wudu ( link )
    i left my glasses because i was already late and i hurried to the mosque. the way i take to the mosque is a little sidestreet that is really dark but i take it everyday. Today i was cold(still wet from wudu) tired and nearly blind. i was walking quite fast and i walked into something. it started yelping but it scared the shit out of me so then i kicked itas a reflex and got the hell away.
    now im paranoid since i watched the breed ( link ) last night...

2. hanman

Member hanman I'm a pretty lucky guy

United States
    clearly an accident...don't sweat it. [​IMG]

3. azotyp

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Dont worry, dogs make evil deeds too. Like in this week i was biten by Yorkshire Terrier, though that dog bites with strenght of little childs hand, but the incident was quite funny, and it maked me laught.

4. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Whoops, sorry, wrong guy, [​IMG]

5. xcalibur
    OP

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    ummm.....

dude
    that waqs modshroom128, not me
    and ive been inactive this past month
    and that thread was 2 months ago

lame attempt at a flame
    only posted this since i got scared shitless [​IMG]

6. Zaraf

Member Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Assalamulakum bro [​IMG] It's funny that you mentioned all of this, since I just got back from Fajr right now [​IMG] Went out for Isha and Taraweeh last night, stayed the night in the masjid, woke up for Tahajjud, ate sahoor, and finished with Fajr, and that brings me to now [​IMG]

But I didn't go through any dark alleys [​IMG] lol

7. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    I was walking my dog in the park late one night and he was running around as usual. It was so dark I couldn't see him, I could just hear him sprinting around in the blackness. Then he came at me! He ran straight at me and he was obviously going for my leg! So I did what I usually do when we play rough - I put my foot out and scooped him up into the air! He did a forward flip and landed on his side, got up, shook himself down and started running around again (Staffies are tough little buggers, I love that).

Then I looked down and saw my dog looking at me. Turns out some guy was out walking an identical black Staffie at the same time and it was his dog I flipped! [​IMG] I felt like shit