Hacking i keep getting this wii err ret= -2011 can some one help me?

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every time i try to install a .wad on my wii it says ret= -2011 can some one help me sorry if this sounds like a noob question but i cannot find out how to fix this iv been trying forever to fix it and install wads

Evil-Popeye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I think wiihackers right. Sounds like either the cios isnt installed properly or you haven't trucha signed IOS 36. Have you fully hacked your wii or just installed the HBC?

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have the hbc... but im not sure i have the rite files were there supposed to be im sorry to trouble any one but do you think you can try to talk me thru this or find me a site were i can down load the files then tell me wat to do? thank you

specter7693

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CSI THANKYOU SOO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY YOU HAVE MADE ME !
smile.gif
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP. IF I HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS ill ask.. but i think im all set from here
smile.gif

mickle026

Trophies
XP
Country
I just wanted to add to this thread as its related and the thread isnt too old..so a search will throw this up.

Most errors in wad manager, if you can load the program and list the SD card wad files are likely to be with cIOS's that are not working with wad manager. Either they are not installed properly or something else is preventing it working (like stubbed) or you need an updated IOS.

an example is in the posts above and another is ERROR (ret= -1029) on 4.2 softmodded wii
This occurs when trying to run wad managers 1.4-1.6 in IOS249/250, but it will usually work from IOS236

other errors are:
ERROR (ret= -1017)
ERROR (ret= -1022)
ERROR (ret= -1035)
ERROR (ret= -2011) -- bad wad file or need IOS updating.
ERROR (ret= -4100) -- bad wad file??

In some cases the wad file may be corrupt/injected incorrectly, other areas could be due to insufficient memory but usually an IOS problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol