Hacking I keep getting a haxchi error on firmware 5.5.2 . help please

Dev__X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0414.JPGI think this is an error on haxchi, maybe on my part but idk. After using the new webhack to install haxchi on my 5.5.2 Wii u haxchi has stopped working. when I try to load haxchi I get a number at the top left of my screen, it's either a -3 or -5. I was wondering if there's a solution to this problem I would appreciate if you could help me. also, this is my first post on here so forgive me for being a noob.

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make sure you have the homebrew launcher elf on your sd card in \wiiu\apps\homebrew_launcher\homebrew_launcher.elf or it will throw a -5

Reactions: Dev__X

Krazyeye

Hellooo Nurse!
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
That happened to me once. I was trying to access the Homebrew and had configured the "a" button to access the Homebrew by holding the button. Make sure to hold the button all the way until the screen shows up. After that, it fixed the -3 error message; hope this helps if at all.

Reactions: Dev__X

Dev__X

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me once. I was trying to access the Homebrew and had configured the "a" button to access the Homebrew by holding the button. Make sure to hold the button all the way until the screen shows up. After that, it fixed the -3 error message; hope this helps if at all.
it's working again, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.