PS1/2 i just won this today what do you think

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was going to write it off (I've been given free PS2s and games) BUT then I saw C-12 for PS1. Enjoy that. Awesome game, wish I could find myself a working copy since my old one was destroyed by family.

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was going to write it off (I've been given free PS2s and games) BUT then I saw C-12 for PS1. Enjoy that. Awesome game, wish I could find myself a working copy since my old one was destroyed by family.

C-12 Final Resistance. Good game :D

yeah i used to have the demo disc of that game and loved it

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well if you have a working ps2 or ps1...
You could do the sensor trick or freemcboot and you know... *illegal step here*

I don't normally encourage piracy... But if you owned something and it no longer works yet you payed for it...

Reactions: 1 person

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I don't normally encourage piracy... But if you owned something and it no longer works yet you payed for it...

doing *swap* on the PS1 requires 4 swaps, and spot on accuracy and never ending patience..and sometimes you end up with freezing, sound going in and out, or plain out not loading *remembers doing this years ago* D:

PS2 Slim is so much easier..one swap with Tony Hawk Proskater and..??? PROFIT.

this is how I play C-12 mind you :tpi:

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

doing *swap* on the PS1 requires 4 swaps, and spot on accuracy and never ending patience..and sometimes you end up with freezing, sound going in and out, or plain out not loading *remembers doing this years ago* D:

What? I don't have a modded ps1 and all I do is just switch the disc after boot logo sound, when the disc tray goes faster, and at the end of the copyright check... It's really easy...

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

What? I don't have a modded ps1 and all I do is just switch the disc after boot logo sound, when the disc tray goes faster, and at the end of the copyright check... It's really easy...

maybe yours is an older SCPH model (like with the handy as hell A/V ports and other stuff that they got cheap and removed)...mine does the slowing down WHIRRRRR thing 4 TIMES.

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh

maybe yours is an older SCPH model (like with the handy as hell A/V ports and other stuff that they got cheap and removed)...mine does the slowing down WHIRRRRR thing 4 TIMES.
No... The whirrrr is how you know when to swap...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more