Hacking I just recently picked up an EZ Flash Omega GBA Flashcart!

Maverick_Sigma2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using this on my original model Nintendo DS. When I originally loaded all the software on to it, I ran Sonic Advance 2, but there were only two cheats for it. One of them did in fact work. After which, I decided to try to add some more cheats to the file or add another file (an alternate cheat code file, which didn't show up). Then it got to the point where the option to enable cheats stopped showing up. I formatted the SD card I was using, then started from scratch. The option to enable cheats is still not showing up, despite the option being selected in the options menu (under the controller icon). I've tried the other games I have. NONE of them are displaying the option to enable cheats.

What is it that I am doing wrong? Or does the lack of the enable cheats menu have to do with me attempting to modify the cheat codes for one of the games. If that is the case, would I need to start from scratch?

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
1. Editing CHT file, you have to notice the [GameInfo] section, any items after this section will not be imported, so please add new items before [GameInfo] section.

2. Use your own CHT file to override the cheat library, just rename it as same filename as your ROM, for example: mario.cht mario.gba. then put it in to the CHEAT folder, it will override the cheat of corresponding rom in the library.

Maverick_Sigma2012

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Editing CHT file, you have to notice the [GameInfo] section, any items after this section will not be imported, so please add new items before [GameInfo] section.

2. Use your own CHT file to override the cheat library, just rename it as same filename as your ROM, for example: mario.cht mario.gba. then put it in to the CHEAT folder, it will override the cheat of corresponding rom in the library.

I'm trying to add codes for Sonic Advance 2 (U) and Sonic Advance 3 (Europe), but they don't work; I grabbed some AR codes and tried to convert them to a format compatible with EZCheat.

The codes I am trying to add are All SP Rings and Ring Combo X9 (Sonic Advance 2-U), as well as All Lost Chao Found (Sonic Advance 3-Europe).

EDIT: I swapped out the European SA3 for the US version, and I used a cheat list I downloaded from another site, and the cheat still isn't working.

Last edited by Maverick_Sigma2012,

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Sorry, I can only guide you how to use cheat from a technical point of view, but I can't help you with the actual cheat entries, the converted entries may have unknown problems, you can try to use emucheat (windows app) with the emulator to find the correct cheat code by yourself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over