:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My birthday is the same as that of Ashley Robbins. July 15th, 1991. Even the year is the same.
yaynds.gif

What are the odds of that date being chosen out of all the possible dates they could have chosen?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else has had something like this happen with another game?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, in my case, the "girl" is 25 years old...
wink2.gif

I'm thinking maybe, just maybe, they could have adjusted the looks according to age, because that was one underdeveloped 25-year-old, I'll tell you that
laugh.gif

shadowboy

:D
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I just stated a new ne on my DS Lite, and she's like 93, cause I didn't put my real info in my DSL XD.

That is a flaw though, and the fact that it still says she is 13 going on fourteen no matter what her birthday is XD.

zakaien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm... if I recall correctly, the girl is always around 13 or 15 in the game. Only the day and month change depending on your birthday...

Yep, she's always born in 1991, but the birth month and day are yours. They also were smart to use an island where the climate temperatures / seasons don't change much, even if you were born during the winter or so.

So essentially, the storyline always takes place in 2005 (a day before your technical 14th 'birthday').

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there