Too F'in Blonde
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Will I have a LOT of Slot 2 flash carts....G6, G6Lite, Supercard, a few M3's ect....and I have been holding off for a Slot 1 solution....I mean the whole "perfect compatibility" thing is bull shit cause Slot 1 users still need to update their firmware so your still waiting for the manufacture if there is game that needs an update...no real win there. However the G6 Real:

1) Connects to Leaf Green in the GBA Slot
2) Connects to my Wii for PBR
3) Since your putting unpatched roms in the root directory if there is a firmware update you don't need to repatch all the roms (Like I do with my M3 Lite)

I have to say the thing is pretty kick ass.

Only real downside is the linker which...I have just gotten so accustomed to my M3 Lite...using Linkers can be a drag...however if their is a dumper ever made it will be nice to have...then again with my M3 I can dump in the store
biggrin.gif
Oh wellz....just wanted to say the G6Real does kick some major ass

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also have a M3 Lite, but I have a M3 Simply in my Slot 1. It has all the positive sides of the G6 Real. But it has external memory (I like it more than internal memory). AFAIK it doesn't work with Pokémon Battle Revolution.

I hope other Wii-games use a different system so they also work with the M3 Simply... Oh well, I buy the real good games anyway.

Does anyone know a cheap solution to fix the PBR-problem btw?

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess there isn't any games not working. I thought Zelda wasn't, but I just found out you had to disable everything for it to work.

pieceofmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet your M3 does not have the nice game icon :-P

Believe it or not, those game icons were the deciding factor for me for purchasing
G6 Real. Such a nice display of list of games, don't you think?

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and couldn't be any happier.
If they could somehow come up with Gameboy Color emulator..

cman1783

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bet your M3 does not have the nice game icon :-P

Believe it or not, those game icons were the deciding factor for me for purchasing
G6 Real. Such a nice display of list of games, don't you think?

I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and couldn't be any happier.
If they could somehow come up with Gameboy Color emulator..

Have you heard of or tried Lameboy? It is a GB/GBC emulator with DLDI support. Current version is 0.8, in which the maker just added sound support. For just adding sound it's damn near perfect.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'd like to get a g6real as well, but I'm really waiting for the dldi support and the 2GB version, and then I'll definitely get one.
I was waiting for a slot 1 solution for a long time now, I didn't really like any other option so far, the G6 looks really worth it.

YeeHaH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got my g6real 2 weeks ago and have thrown just about every rom at and it has been flawless with 100% of these games. Personally i cant reccommend this cart enough. all it needs now is the dldi auto ptching and this card will be the ultimate. cant wait to see another update. Mt sister has a wii, just exactly what can i do with the g6real on the wii? never heard of his before til now. best regards to all u out there and a huge thankyou to Bergunzo for the awesome skin. Hope to see some more skins soon...
smile.gif

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love my G6DS Real, but it is losing its place inside my DS to the CycloDS Evolution simply because it lacks a DLDI patch. I want NES games...

I know...I've been using my CycloDS the most because of this too. There's only two days left in June. I won't be surprised if the G6 Team doesn't get there new firmware out this month like they said they would.

But once that new firmware comes out, with the DLDI auto patcher, I think this is going to be my most used cart again. I love the menu, and it has some nice features that the CycloDS doesn't have. But then again, there are some features that the CycloDs has that the G6 Real doesn't...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE