OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So here we have it. So much for the rumors that this site is unreliable. It took a little bit of extra time because it was out of stock, but why would I mind that? I already have plenty of flash carts at my disposal so an extra x amount of time doesn't even matter for a shipment.

I have thus sunk my talons into one of the latest flashcarts available. And as a bonus, this has a feature called DSi mode which crashes a lot and is buggy but hey, at least when metroid prime hunters freezes up in DSimode we know that DSimode actually works or well is on, rather.

I didn't know at first that you needed actual commercial ROM images to get the kernal installed in this thing but that was not a difficult feat to accomplish:

cyclo_a.JPG

cyclo_b.JPG

cyclo_c.JPG

cyclo_d.JPG

cyclo_e.JPG

cyclo_f.JPG

cyclo_g.JPG

The last two pictures are just random. I had all these items laying across my laptop while I was updating cores on all of these except of course for the demos. And the pig from lightake was a promotion for free when spending above $10 on their site or something. It is a keychain with two nice bright white LED flashlight built in. It is the second one I own. The first one I got from dealextreme but one of the LEDs stopped working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte