Hacking I just got a m3 but whats the download play compatibility?

melon_55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i read in the reveiws that the m3 has about 96% ds download play compatibility. what does that mean exactly? Does it mean that some games might not work or that the game will screw up every now and again when download playing? If its that some games dont work please list a few of the games. also does the m3 support the ez-flash 3 in 1 pack, thanks
yaynds.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
download play support:
if download-play is not supported the master game(the one transmitting the gamedata) will freeze when it starts sending game data to other people.
in some cases download-play games aren't supported directly, tough they usually do work if you boot them with the download play option enabled.

melon_55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no what i meant is the sending of the games, will that work or will it freeze. by the way i have the latest version of the software.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
hmm i dont know.
my younger brother also has one. on an internet site, he saw something about the m3 being able to boot from the ds's menu. the author of the site said maybe it will be in a future update but nothing yet. also, how would that work?!!?!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far +1