I just got a eLink Slot-2 USB Flash Cart for GBA...1GB, how can I get

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Rand542, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Rand542
    OP

Rand542 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2008
    United States
    The help page on it is in chinese and my comuter can't install the drive for the flashcart. What am I missing. I would like to find a way to format it or something but I don't know how.

What should I do to get the elink for GBA to work.

PS
    I also bought a EZFLASH Vplus without knowing that you needed a microSD card. Which one should I get that would work. There are a lot of different kinds around and I want to get the right one.
    Will the Kingston 4GB microSDHC Card - (Class 4) card workfor my EZFlash Vplus? It's a good price but I don't know if it works.

PPS- Do I need an SD adapter, and if I do then what one should I get.

2. gbaelink

gbaelink GBAtemp Regular

Sep 27, 2007
    Hong Kong
    Hi,

What version of your software use? What is your PC os?

Thanks. [​IMG]

3. Rand542
    OP

Rand542 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 1, 2008
    United States
    I use Elink V5.4a and my computer is Windows Vista. I haven't tried any other versions of Elink software yet. Where would I find them? By looking around this site or would I have better luck google searching?

The Elink slot-2 Flash Cart for GBA with the cable, is it supposed to work with the software or am I missing some more software or a product?

4. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    you will have to charge the unit if it can't go through a boot sequence. Charge it for 4 to 8 hours before trying anything, some units come with a depleted battery.