.II
OP
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, tonight at work the ice cream man came in, and we can't sell a bunch of popsicles anymore, some are a bit old and most have old wrapper designs (ridiculous)
so I brought home like 30 popsicles and a dozen icecreams, I just tried this fruit cyclone thing, and it tasted like shit, like frozen cardboard soaked in juice.
But my dog sits outside my window most nights, and I leave the blinds up so she can watch my TV or whatever she finds so interesting.
So I opened the window and held out the popsicle and she was all like *lick lick lick slurp lick slurp*

it was awesome, I should've taken photos.
wink2.gif

maybe I will...
ph34r.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yeah, tonight at work the ice cream man came in, and we can't sell a bunch of popsicles anymore, some are a bit old and most have old wrapper designs (ridiculous)
so I brought home like 30 popsicles and a dozen icecreams, I just tried this fruit cyclone thing, and it tasted like shit, like frozen cardboard soaked in juice.
But my dog sits outside my window most nights, and I leave the blinds up so she can watch my TV or whatever she finds so interesting.
So I opened the window and held out the popsicle and she was all like *lick lick lick slurp lick slurp*

it was awesome, I should've taken photos.
wink2.gif

maybe I will...
ph34r.gif
Why is your avatar making me upgrade to Pro?!
rofl2.gif
tongue.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket!
red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket! red rocket!

200px-507_cartman_redrocket.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone